~Chapter 3~

I woke up as the sun shines through the window. I laid in before I eventually forced myself out of bed. I slipped on my clothes for the day and made my way downstairs. "Morning." I said,  as I look at my mum placing my breakfast on the table, my voice sounding tired and dry. "Oh, you're awake. Good morning, sweetheart." my mum relied.
"I prepared breakfast for you." ,mum started gesturing towards the dining table with a plate of bacon and eggs.
"Sorry, mum, but I should probably head to school now. Oh  and you father left for a bussiness trip this morning." I replied with a glance over at my mum and smile, picking up my bag from the floor and  walked out the  door, not even waiting for my mum to reply. I got in my car and rested my head on the steering wheel with a sigh. After a moment I turned on the car and drove off to school. As I drove into the school car park, I noticed a thick black smoke coming from the science block, I parked my car and ran to the science block. As I arrived the block was engulfed with smoke, " What happened?". Students which were surrounding the outskirts of the building gossiped and whispered  to each other. I lok over a Jake which seems to be standing alone look at the smoke. I run over to Jake and noticed a burn on his  arm.
 "Jake, are you okay? The burn we need to take you to a nurse in sickbay."
"Im fine, Its nothing I  just had gotten it when  I  was pulling people out of the science block."
"Jake, look at me." Jake raised his head up at me and looked me straight in the eye.
"Its nothing." Sirens blasted through the air as them raced towards the burning building. We were told to evacuate the grounds and again to leave the school. I hoped into my car and looked at my self in revising mirror.  I grab my keys from my bag on the passengers seat and turn on the car. I sit up properly in my seat to start the engiene when a person in a black hoodie and lack pants was standing infront of the car. I jump in shock and try and get a quick glance at the unknow person but he is wearing a mask. The stranger then pulls a gun out of his pocket and aims it at me.