All New

Nobody's POV
The 4 males were walking back to their cabin a little exhausted by what just happened, it was a lot to take in.
Francis was leading the way he kept glancing back at his lover who was holding Alfred, and Matthew who was staring in awe at everything, it was like he had never been on the ground, "We're here" he announced, Francis picked up Matthew and began to walk towards our cabin.

Arthur's POV
Even though they were both sleeping I stood far away because unlike that idiot Francis I value my life and I'm actually careful about stuff, I slowly and warily made my way towards to the couch which is where Alfred was sleeping, I couldn't help but be fascinated by his wings they had the same colour pattern as a Bald Eagle I wanted to reach out and touch them, pet them and see if they can actually fly with them, they looked a little small for his size how do they even get in the air?I wonder.

Alfred's Pov
Everything was dark and everything hurt all I remember was falling and Matthew calling my name, Oh wait! Matthew! Matthew where is he? Where am I? I want to go home. I open my eyes slowly and shield myself from the bright light, I felt someone petting my wings, it felt good and they automatically began fluttering then I heard a guy with a weird sounding voice say "Oh bollucks! I woke him up!" and I immediately raised up to a man with a startled look on his face and..... were those eyebrows? They looked like 2 caterpillars were sleeping on his face I reached out and poked one, they.....were real? I just kept touching them until I noticed the bushy eyebrow man looked very annoyed "Can you please stop poking my eyebrows!" He said annoyed "Those are eyebrows? I thought they were caterpillars" and for 3 whole awkward minutes he was glaring at me.
(Oh yeah another update that should that happened sooner sorry ;-;)