Chapter Two - Classes with teachters that dont know you are 'mute'

I went to art class or muise but whatever it the same class room. I knock on the door seeing as it is still first period. I heard a 'Come in' I open the door and the teachter look at me and then said,"Ahh, your the new sutent. Rose right?" I nod my head.

"Ok Rose tell us something about you. And my name is Mr.Waters." He said. I got out my phone and text 'im sorry sir but I can't talk I'm mute.' I show it to him he nodded his head.

"Okay class, this is Rose Eve and she can't talk so she mute pleas do make her feel at home here." He said. All the class looks at me and rise there hands.

"Yes Jace" he said and points to a person in the front.

"How will she do music if she can't talk? And what her age?" Jace asked.

"Music can not only be sing but instuermst as well and for her age ask her." Everyone look at me I got out my phone and type '17' and gave it to the teacher.

"She 17"

After every quition was anwser we went on and draw a wolf. My wolf was in the woods with a clearing. The color of the wolf was snow white with the royal mark on its left eye. The royal mark is differnt for each royal but is the same. Mine royal mark is a star with a phoxie in humman but in other from its a star with feathers. I draw my wolf and my sisters humman from.

I hear a gapsh from my right. I look to my right and see the teacher standing there with everyones paper.

"You drew a royal werewolf." He mummter but only vampires and some werewolf around heard him and gapsh.

****At the house****

Classes with teacher that don't know your mute is funny. All of my class was wired. When the teacher said to come up and tell about yourself when they should know you can't talk. But good thing there was at lese one person in every class that was in my first preiod.

I got the mail and went in side and see it a wreak. I left the door open and ran to my room. I got out my hunter knife and bow &arrows and gun with bullits. I hear footsteps down stiards. I grab a bag with some colchts. I went down stiards there was 3 people and one I know.

"Get out of my house if you want to live." I said low. Yes I'm mute but I can talk if I want to.

"Oohh the little mute can talk. Guys take her." He said. The two men came but Jake FireRose and his bata came in.

"Well well you have the FireRose pack at your side. See you Rose." He said and they left.

"Mmmm Hi?" I said to a very confuse Jake and Mark (bata).