Chapter 5

The whole group was silent for a long while. Hoseok, Mijoo, Jiae, Kei, Namjoon, Jin, Myungeun, Soojung, Sujeong, Taehyung, Yoongi, Sunggyu, Jisoo, Doyoon and Jimin sat there like they just saw a ghost. Of course, Halla was also shocked but a heavy and dark aura surrounded her. Jungkook just flashed them a wide smile.

"You all look like a bunch of idiots" Jungkook stated with an amused smirk.

"Yah! Don't call people who are older than you idiots! You're younger than all of us!" Mijoo snapped once she woke up from her shock.

"Whoa man! You got jams!" Namjoon complimented.

"He got swag yo" Yoongi agreed

Then one by one, everyone woke up from their shock and then everyone started talking all at the same time. It was a chaos.

"Will you guys keep it down? My eardrums are going to pop!" Jungkook whined like a kid making everyone shake their heads.

"It's just that we can't believe that you've moved on so easily" Jisoo replied and everyone nodded.

"Oh that? Well, didn't she move on easily?" Jungkook replied turning his attention to Halla. "If she can move on, then so can I!"

"I really do wonder if you really have moved on. Being as your ex, I know pretty well that you don't fall in love easily" Halla crossed her arms as she smirked. "You're complicated and cold, even I, your first girlfriend took a lot of time just to make you fall for me. But now you are stating that you've moved on? Seriously? Maybe you just pulled out a random girl on the street. Who knows? Maybe you're just using her as a cover"

"What about you? You're not the type of girl who likes romance and you're not so easy to please. Maybe YOU'RE the one who's making a story up." Jungkook retorted and emphasized the 'you're'". The air between them was very heavy and dark.

Yein cleared her throat and tugged Jungkook's arm as she put a fake cute smile. "Come on, jagi~ Let's take a seat and calm down, alright?"

Jungkook looked at her in surprise and Yein just rolled her eyes in annoyance. Then she mouthed 'Play along'.

Jungkook smiled and nodded. "I'm sorry babe. I got too caught up with her sudden accusations" Jungkook mentally sighed and the two 'fake' couple took their places. The table was circular in shape, with a white cloth covering it. The seating places were: Jungkook beside Yein, Yein beside Namjoon, Namjoon beside Jisoo, Jisoo beside Soojung, Soojung beside Sunggyu, Sunggyu beside Jin, Jin beside Myungeun, Myungeun beside Mijoo, Mijoo beside Hoseok, Hoseok beside Halla, Halla beside Doyoon, Doyoon beside Taehyung, Taehyung beside Sujeong, Sujeong beside Yoongi, Yoongi beside Jiae, Jiae beside Kei, Kei beside Jimin, and Jimin sitting on the other side of Jungkook.

The others smiled thankfully at Yein and she just smiled back at them. Since everyone's mood got dragged down due to the two 'ex' couple's argument, nobody said anything. And well, Halla and Jungkook were still glaring at each other.

"Why don't we eat our dinner? Today is supposed to be a time with each other right?" Yein said in excitement.

"Yeah! I'm also really hungry!" Taehyung replied as he rubbed his tummy like a child earning a light smack from Sujeong.

"I also want to get to know our new friend, Yein" Sujeong replied as she smiled sweetly at Yein. Once they all sat down the food was served. First was appetizer: Crab Soup.

The mood was still heavy. Everyone took their spoons took a sip of the soup. The soup was creamy and tasty and at the same time it was hot and steamy. Yein did the same. Well not really the same. She took a spoonful and shoved it in her mouth not even bothering to blow it. Everyone stared at her as she looked troubled with the hot soup insde her mouth.