Introduction

Hi everyone!

You might know me from my first story, or not – it doesn't matter since this is going to be something completely different. It's not even a real story, just something that happened by chance.

Like I already wrote in the description, I want to remember the best of Merlin to honor the amazing series.

The 20 words idea is from Morgana Mikaelson, who allowed me to use it for an English version, which was very kind. I read her German one and I knew immediately that I would love to do it with the original quotes.

A special Thank You to SilkeLanger who had the idea for the cover and helped me creating it.

I hope all Merlin fans will be happy with the way I write this, but if not, don't hesitate to criticize me. (There are still Merlin fans in 2015, right? Tell me I'm not the only one who can't let go of it.)

Of course there a too many great lines to write all of them down, but I will do my best to pick the ones that mean the most, in my opinion.

Tell me what you like, tell me what I can do better and tell me what you want me to write next. I appreciate every vote and comment and every other sort of feedback.

This should be enough of introduction. Just one more thing to say.

Whenever you miss Merlin and Arthur and all the other characters, just come here to spend some time with them. Let us lay down in the grass with Merlin and listen to him when he remembers all the moments he is keeping in his heart.

As long as we remember, we don't forget.

Lots of love,

Niska

Oh, and I linked this video above which is incredibly beautiful but do only watch it, when you are prepared to cry. It gets me every time. Takes me back to the start.