Worthless

Worthless that's what everyone calls me. Maybe I am but i cant let that get me down i just have to believe but its so hard when you keep getting called worthless. No one understands my pain. It hurts inside the feeling that you just want to end it all but you cant. You ant to be heard to be loved to be known but i will never. As i reach the walkway to my house I hesitate do i go in to a broken abusive family or do i stay out here in this lonely broken world. The choice  make is unbearable i choose the broken family maybe i can slip in unnoticed. I crack the door open just to see if anyone is home but there is no one to be found. I push the door open and head in to my surprise there is a package waiting on the table for me. As i approach the package there is a movement in the room my dad rises up from his chair more so a throne as i call it. He gives me a glance then strides into the kitchen. I head to the Package and inspect it. It is in a cardboard box poorly wrapped with cheap tape. As i slide my key to rip the tape i am struck from behind. As i turn to look i see my dad with a bat SWOOSH he hits me with so much force it knocks me to the ground. He keeps beating me harder and harder. As the onslaught ends i escape to my room. I head to my bed and lift the mattress to expose and knife sheathed in a pouch. I grab the knife and unsheathe it. I press the sharp edge to my writs and press hard i close my eyes and start to fell the pain but i keep going now the other writs its to painful but no one cares im just worthless as i lay in my bed wrists bleeding heavily i lay dying i feel as this is the most happiest moment in my life. Dying. The pain is a feel of wonders to me. A release to my soul and in my finale moments of my life i do not feel worthless anymore.