Chapter 1

It's the time when it should've came, you've been waiting. For what you ask?

The year'a drawing to an end so does it refer to high schoolers. The end of year 12. When the tests are coming towards us. There's 3 girls in the entire school who skipped school for half of the second semester and doesn't seen to worry at all......

"Hey! Aren't you girls scared of the tests?! Your future depends on it!" This person, of course is our home room teacher Mr Hidatsu. He definitely is Japanese but he does make a great teacher.

"Even though there's tests but no matter what we do, how hard we study we can never catch up half a semester's work! The tests are next week!" As the light brown hair girl spoke, Diana, who doesn't have a Korean name because she is a mix blood and joined our school 4 years ago because of her mother's family who lives in Korea.

The rest of us(the 3 girls) includes me, Chiyeon and Hyeae whose extremely smart but had also gone absent with us.

"Can't you girls at least try? The top 5s are all so relaxed. What's wrong with the young people these days?" Mr Hidatsu walked away looking for the rest of the top 5s of the school. He is always stressed because he got the best class in the school, the class with the top 5s in it.

"That old geezer. By the way Chiyeon... Chiyeon?" Hyeae caught me not listening while she's talking and patted me.

"Nae?" I pretended that I did hear it and walk into our classroom.

"OMO! I'm sorry that I interrupted your thought, I guess the two of us can stay outside and you can go in first, right Dia?" Diana nodded and walked back into the corridors and start giggling.

Wondering why they're giggling? It's because of in the classroom there's Myungsoo also known as L from Infinite. Nae, I have a crush on him and his the TOP RANK of our school!!! I tried hard to be close to him so that I work hard to become 2nd. People say that we look good together but he had never shown any sign of love to anyone. People rarely see him because he always have a busy schedule which makes him only come to school 3 times a week. It is really hard to see him. There's lots of people who confessed to him but all got rejected so I too, am too scared to try. What should I really do to get his attention for once?