Class Projects

(These are some essays that we all wrote together and they really don't make any sense...so yeah, let's begin! )

*Note- Grammar, spelling mistakes and other ridiculous mistakes are directly typed from the papers.

--------------------------------------------------

Essay 1

I heard a loud crash followed by a crackle which send shivers down my spine. I immediately woke up from that horrible nightmare. Sweat was dripping- my sweat. I took off my shirt and changed into another. I went to bed again, finding it hard to fall asleep.

I then felt an eerie presence in the room. All of a sudden, the creeking sound returned. I then shined my flashlight at the door. When I did that, a high pitch voice said, "It me, your mommy." Idiotiatically, I ran to the door to open the door, but was I wrong. Once I opened the door, Slenderman ate him. As I fell into his thoart, it felt like an infinite loop of pitch darkness. As I fell, I suddenly saw a photo with my mother's corpse. Then a flashback of that inccident....the one that killed my mother!!!

And then, I woke up again. It was a dream inside a dream! I crept out of my bed, feeling insecure. I opened the door of my parents' room to check up on my mum. I lifted up the covers from her sleeping figure and saw Donkey Kong leap out of the bed! Donkey Kong tore off my skirt and raped me. I wouldn't call it rape because I liked it. I suddenly felt something wet beneath me, and then-

I woke up again! It was a dream inside a dream inside a dream. I heard a sinister laugh beside me. I turned my head to see my girlfriend laughing at me because I peed myself. Then, the weirdest thimg happened, my girlfriend grew six more arms! She latchef onto me and ate my guts out with a slurp like a man slurping on a slurpee.

I WOKE UP AGAIN?! I felt a sudden tickle in my jaw and saw my dog licking my cheek, I let out a sigh of relief when I thought I finally returned back to reality. And then, I heard my dog meow.

I woke up again!!!!!!! This time I saw mt best friend, Willy K. wuth an idd face that obviously said orgasm. And his heqd was all over the place.Oh wait, he just wanted to eat the bananas that I found on the floor. Then, I heard a loud shrieking voice and I woke up from this dream again. And then, I saw something horrible, after blinking my eyes many times to make sure it wasn't a dream, I still saw that horrible figure- a man with six pinuses/fingers trying to rape me, but I actually hoped that he can come and rape me faster. Then I turned my head to the other side and I saw a woman with uncountable boobs/strands of hair dancing with a pole. And I think: Is her a pole dancer?

I woke up again. I quickly got up from my bed and go to the toilet. Eager to relieve my bladder, I spoted my mother and my little brother doing it. Shocked and angered to find myself in another dream........but I wasn't.

-------------------------------------------------

Essay 2

He had never been quite successful since he left his dead-end job as a chef. Since then he bevame his own boss running a multi-billion dollar company that specialize in many fields of business.

Selling bottled water and fast food in the consumer department. Selling automobile such as BMWs, Nissan and Ferrari at an affortable price starting to go on into the medical field. Providing x-rays, stringes and many more. In total, the companies value is worth an unbelievable 72.54 pounds. He won numerous amount of awards such as most successful entrepeneur award for 2013 to 2028, reddot design award 2015 to 2017. His name was Bob.

Even though he is a successful person, he caught his girlfriend cheating with a gorilla dressed up as a clown. He fell into depression and decided to cut.