So much more

Chapter 1

Viencent Lee Sirius

Laying sprawled out on my bed smoking a joint is my first thing to start my routine I stretch then Michael jumped on my bed making me dropping it and it burning me.  " OW! What the fuck do you want Michael tonight and the day is the right time to mess with me in any way." I start to frantically clean up the ashes.

Michael moves into my lap and starts making a weird sound and rubs his body against his chest. He makes the sound again and lays down and falls fast asleep like I didn't even yell at him.

Damn.

I struggle to get him off and I get up to head to the bathroom I do that daily body stretch but I happened to glance out and notice a girl across my balcony in her black lace bra and solid black thong. I mentally slap myself for starring but who wouldn't. I couldn't stop. She was curvy in all the right places, and for my luck for starting to long she looked right at me and froze. She had a beautiful figure but I couldn't see much detail in her face because we were so far away. I smiled at her and walked as quickly as I could to relieve the Boner and holding a desperate pee in all caused by just looking at her body and the way I was looking at her.

By the time I finished getting showered off I loosely put on my towel and walk out drying my hair with another. I gather my cloths and set them out when my phone went off but I ignored it.

I then glance back to the balcony and there she is again but this time she is sitting at her desk doing some sort of paper work. I then walk over to my dresser to my clothes and when I strip my towel and put my boxers on I happen to glance back at the door and noticed she was staring at me. I winked and she noticed I knew and turned and ran like I did when I saw her. Highly confused with the action I look at my appearance and notice. From where she was standing, she could see EVERYTHING that my boxers are made to hide. I mentally slapped myself and fixed it. I'll have to apologize for my dick slip but you know I'm glad she's modest about body appearance.

By the time I actually got dressed my phone went off again.  It was multiple texts on my phone from Mark

Dude the party is moved to Marley's!!

Don't forget to bring you know what and you know who.

I mentally slapped myself for forgetting I need to bring the drinks. So, I went on a hunt for my fake ID  to help me get those and help set up later but I don't know what he means by "you know who?"

I shoot him a quick text and he replies in seconds.

What do you mean you don't fucking remember?!? You know the hot girlfriend you dumped last month !!

Reply: I don't date... anyone and yet alone talk. so a slut as you call girlfriends all you like but please put that idea in someone else's business.

He didn't respond but said that he read it. So I deiced I need to go to school.
And maybe apologize for the flash and for starring, even find out her name if she lets me.

When I got down to eat my bitch of a step mother was already feeding her "kids."

"Viencent you're late" she continues to make her kids smoothies that they wanted. She gets 3 cups down and pours them and hands her kids then and offers him one.