Chapter 4

A/n

I have not finished this chapter yet and I have not edited it at all but here is the first part of Chapter 4! Please comment if you like it or don't like it.

Dedicated to @tamoja (you guys should really check out her page)

☆☆☆

Chapter 4

It was well after dark before Sherlock came home. Alice had said she could walk home but Sherlock had seen the flash of guilt in her eyes. She had nowhere to go. No place to call home.

For some reason Alice thought now to be a good time to tell a little more of the story. "Robert. His name was Robert. My father was named after the prince in the story. Even though it was just a story, he always made me think we were royalty. He was a good man. We used to play music at night before I went to bed. I would sing and he would play different instruments. Then he would tuck me in and give me a single kiss on my nose. He said that was how prince's kissed their little princesses goodnight. I miss that. Then one day I realized, all the stories he had told me as a child, were true."

"You still are a child. You are eight years old. Quit acting older and let others take care of you. Or at least that is what John would say. I think it is rubbish because you can fend for yourself. You can live independently. Don't let them take that away. Stand up for what is in your mind. It may just be right."

☆☆☆

A/n

So I know it is short right now, I haven't exactly finished it yet. But I updated it some! Yay!

Don't forget to...

Vote

Comment

Subscribe!