"One TRUE Love (OTL)"

So this story is a request from @MissMaknae_F

Ayon..so.. sorry talag kung nagtagal. Dalawang Linggo na rin. Cheongmal Mianhamnida! *insert 90 degree bow here'. Medyo naghigpit kasi ang schedule dahil sa school works. I do hope that this is worth the wait.:)

Aaminin ko, nahirapan ako dito kasi first time ko sumulat ng story na ganto ang genre pero sana magusto han mo.:)

=================================================

Tick…tock…tick….tock…

“7:30 a.m”  it says.

‘Where the hell is she?’ I thought, getting quite annoyed.

There I was seated inside the currently empty café, sipping my favorite latte while waiting for my best friend, Minji.

I continued playing the “Staring game” with the clock until I heard the sound of the door chimes; someone has came in to join me.

“Marga!” a person called.

‘Finally!’ I thought to myself, letting out a huge sigh of relief in the process.

“What took you so long?!” I asked her, failing to hide my annoyance.

“Mianhe, Marga-ah. I didn’t hear my alarm clock today so, I woke up a little late today…” she explained while scratching the back of her neck.

“You do know that every second of the day is important, right?” I asked her; my arms folded against my chest. I know I totally sound like an umma scolding her daughter right now.

“ Aiiii~ Marga-ah, just let me off this once, please. Minji promises she’d not do it again.” She used her aegyo on me.

‘Arrgghh! Why does she have to know my weakness?!’ I mentally asked myself  while giving her a mental face palm.

“Arasso, you’re forgiven as long as you be true to your promise…” I gave in to her aegyo and she just  (cutely) nods to what I said. That just gets me everytime...

I took another glance on the wall clock and saw that it was already 7:40 am.

“I think we should go no or else we’ll be late.” I suggested.

“Arasso. Kaja!” she chirped.

And with that, we went out of the café; leaving a hot cup of latte behind.

We rode the first bus to Gangnam and sat on the second to the last row. During the whole ride, all I did was look out the window.

‘Everyone’s so happy…’ I thought to myself, noticing the busy streets of Seoul; fully-packed shopping malls, the sound of honks and engines of different types of cars, people walking side by side as they chat about everything under the sun.

I then looked over to Minji, who was sounding sleeping (again) with her head rested against her seat.

‘Aish! This girl! Chinja…she already overslept this morning and yet, it still doesn’t seem to be enough for her!’ I thought to myself as I silently chuckled at my best friend and went back to zoning out.

After a loooooonnng while, I saw a very familiar building from afar. It was painted in white and had a huge red sign in front of it. The ride was rather very long; it took us about 30 minutes to get there.

Seeing this, I immediately woke Minji up and asked the driver to stop the bus. Dragging a still sleepy Minji, I got off the bus and walked over to the building.