Chapter 11

For the next week, I kept going back to Bar K. Every time I ordered ‘Memories’ and every time I wondered what it was made of and also wondering why drinking it causes me to think of Yamapi. Today was no difference, I went to Bar K right after work.

“See you tomorrow!” I called, walking out of the office.

I took a taxi to the bar and walked in to find Aiba standing there with 2 other bartenders.

“Konnichiwa Aiba-kun!” I smiled at him.

“Konnichiwa!” he said as I sat down.

“The usual please.”

“Still figuring it out?” he guessed.

“Yep. Unless you want to tell me?”

“No, I’ll make you guess! Hai, douzo!”

“Arigatou.” I said as I drank it. “I want another drink. Another sweet one.”

“Hai.”

I kept asking for drinks and finally, I didn’t know what happened anymore.

Nino’s P.O.V

“Moshi moshi, Aiba?”

“Nino, Chihiro is at Bar K.” he said in a worried voice.

“Did something happen?”

“She drank too much and now she’s sleeping on the counter. I don’t know who to call so I called you.”

“Why did you give her so much to drink?”

“She didn’t look drunk and she kept nagging for more drinks so I gave her some…”

“Aibaa!”

“Gomen!”

“I’m coming over now. Keep an eye on her.”

“Hai!”

 Then I hung up. I quickly ran out of the shops and drove over to Bar K as quickly as I could. I finally arrived after 15 minutes and walked into the bar.

“Aiba, where’s Chihiro?” I asked as he saw Aiba looking around, frightened with worry scribbled all over his face.

“Ninoooo Chihiro’s missing!”

“EHHHH? MISSING?! HOW???” I asked scared.

“She was sitting here 2 minutes ago, I had to go and take an order and when I came back she disappeared!”

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN DISAPPEARED??” I shouted as I ran out of the bar, looking around to see if I could spot her. All I could see was lights from the shops around me. “CHIHIRO?! Dokoni iru no?!”

I ran everywhere trying to find her but I couldn’t find her.

“Anata wa Chihiro desuyo ne? You seem pretty drunk today!” I heard someone say behind a block of building. The voice seemed familiar though.