See you soon

I know this is a bit over done but this is my first fan-fiction so please give it a try I like it. Hope you guys do to
Disclaimer-I do not own anything this is all Rick Riordan's doing
----------------------------------------------Percy's POV

"Percy"! My mom yelled from down stairs.
" yeah" I yawned. She started to say some thing but I lost her fast. It was almost 11pm on a Friday and Annabeth was in San Francisco.
"Ok"? My mom asked as she waved her hand in front of my face. "What? Ohh umm yeah" I said sleepily. I went up into my room where I had my huge fish tank that my dad built. It was awesome. A lot of fish in there the mortals didn't even know exist. I walked in to the the bathroom bushed teeth and pulled my shirt off and fell into bed. Jeans and all.

Annabeth's POV

I was staying at my dad's house. Ugg no fun. My dad and Helen don't like having me around much. On the other hand Bobby and Mathew like me to much. We just had dinner and I was up in my room i had thought about calling percy but he was most likely asleep. Drooling. Gods I missed him so much. I changed into my pjs and went to go say good night to my parents. Well My dad and Helen, I don't like calling Helen my mom/ stepmom. I stood on the bridge that looked over the living room Bobby and Mathew sat there watching tv. " Good night I called" No answers. My dad and Helen were on their work computers. "The house is on fire I yell"
"Cool I'll be up in a minute honey" my dad mutters". I'm surprised that Bobby didn't do anything then I see what show he's watching. No wonder he loves that show. Ugg I go to my room and fall asleep.

Percy's POV

Morning!! Ugg. I stretch and yawn. Then I take off my rough jeans and put on shorts. I grab Reptide and walk down stairs, it smells like pancakes, blue ones!! When a get down stairs a nearly have a heart attack. There in my kitchen is Mckenzie Bobvo! She's like my personal stalker. Her mom is also there. That's what my mom was trying to tell me last night! All the talking in the room got quiet they all look at me. A glance at my mom, who looks like bursting with laughter, which tells me that I have no shirt on, and Mckenzie is staring at me. So I try to play it off cool. " hey"

Annabeth's POV

I wake up to Bobby and Mathew jumping on my bed. "ITS SATURDAY"! They tell at me.
" I KNOW" I holler back at them "Out" I point at the door they get off of me but they ask me a ton of questions. " can you teach me how to fight" "how's camp" "can I go to camp" "let me see your knife"
"Nooooo" I tell them maybe if you leave me alone for awhile I'll show you my knife. I change and put on the lightest bit of make up. One of the nicer Aphrodite girls showed me how. I have a sea green shirt on and tight jeans. Nothing fancy. If I go out Im hoping there aren't any boys who will look at me like boys always do. So after I eat I go study for school which I will be going to in a day. Hoover high here I come.

Percy's POV
I sit down and try to act normal. As normal as you can when you have the schools 'mean girl ' eyes on your back. I could feel her eyes on my back finally I went up and got a shirt, which didn't help. At all. I wish Annabeth were here she could scare her off. Mckenzie as tried to hit on me countless times, she also thinks my girlfriend Annabeth is fake. HA. I'm thinking what the heck is Mackenzie doing at MY house. Then I remember her mom is part of the school staff. They're probably talking about school. Oh...

------------------------------------------
Monday

Percy's POV

I wake up right as my annoying alarm clock goes off. Gods I hate that alarm clock but my mom says it's the only thing that will wake me up. I pull it out of the wall because I'm to lazy to press the right button. I get changed it to a grey t-shirt and jeans. The shirt is the same color as Annabeth's eyes. Man I really miss her. I head down stairs and grab a blue pancake to eat. I eat it in record time and I get a second. And third. And fourth. I go to grab a fifth but my mom smacks my hand away.
"Enough our your going to throw up"
"Moooooommmmm" I whine
Then it's time to go. I get to school kind of early because Paul is a teacher there. I have twenty minutes before prison starts.