Caught ya!!

Percy's POV
A couple days passed and I avoided Annabeth and kept up the image that we hated each other. I got a couple deadly glares from the Athena cabin. I was so scared. Also a few people came to ask me what happened and I shooed them away. On the 5th day I couldn't take it I had to see her again. So at 3:30am I snuck into her cabin.
Annabeth's POV
I awoke to the sight of Percy's beautiful sea green eyes.
He made the motion to follow him. I did.
Soon we were laying next to each other on the beach. I was curled up in his arms. It was peaceful.
Percy's POV
I was so happy to have my wise girl back.
We cuddled for a few hours before we heard a scream.
"What the HADES!!" A very angry camper yelled. We turned around and the whole camp was watching Annabeth and I and we lay curled up together.
Annabeth burst out into uncontrolled laughter and I told them it was a prank.
They were shocked. 
Rachel's
I watched as Percy and Annabeth were thrown into the lake. And laughed.  But them the angry campers turned to me. Styx. I smiled nervously. Then they grabbed me and tossed me in the lake as well.  I was immediately incased in a bubble but it was still awkward to watch as Annabeth and Percy kissed.
That's it for this little story!!
I'll try and think of another one soon! Hope this makes up for being gone for so long. :)