Chapter 1

Delirious's POV

No no no please no. The cops are gonna get me. I need to keep running. I hear a gun being loaded and a click. I hear the gun fire and then I feel pain. A lot of pain in my leg. I fall to the ground and scream. The cops pick me up and cuff me. I'm dragged to an ambulance so I don't bleed out. By the way my name is Delirious. I am the very wanted serial killer. My real name is Jonathan Denis, and we are in the big city of LA.

The ambulance takes me to the hospital and they bandage up my leg. It hurts badly when I walk but I'm tough so I limp. A cop car comes to pick me up and take me to prison. I'm gonna be transferred to a prison far out in the desert. I get there and the prison guard takes me to my cell, which I guess I'll be sharing with someone. The guard throws me in the cell and I land on the ground and grown in pain.

"You must be the new guy, I'm Wildcat." I look over at a tall guy with brown hair and glasses.

"Delirious" I say

"Oh so you're the serial killer that everyone wants dead."

"Uh yeah"

"Might wanna take off your mask, its time to go to bed."

I nod my head. I try to stand up and hiss in pain. I try to stand up again and as soon as I got up I fall over. My leg is killing me. Wildcat was looking at me the entire time. He chuckled and walked over and offered his hand. I took it and he helped me stand up.

"Did something happen to your leg before you got here?"

"Uh yeah, the cops shot me before I was caught."

"Do you need any help walking? I know how painful it is."

"No I can walk, it just hurts like hell."

He nods his head in understanding and I limp over to the other bed. I take off my mask and set it on the floor.

"You know Delirious, you're kinda good looking."

"Uh thanks man"

"Yep, now go to sleep."

"Okay, night Wildcat"

"Night Delirious"

I wake up to something slapping me in the face. I open my eyes to see Wildcat staring at me.

"Wake up sleepy head, we have to go to breakfast and I'll introduce you to the other guys."

"What other guys."

"My friends you idiot."

"Oh yeah"

I stand up and instantly fall to the ground. I scream in pain.

"Holy shit man, are you okay?"

"Hell no I'm not."

"Here let me help you walk, I don't think you can walk by yourself."

He picks me up and brings one of my arms around his shoulders. I slowly start to walk and wince in pain. I pick up my mask and put it on. We start to walk out of the cell

"It's alright, the food hall isn't far. "

"Thanks Wildcat."

"No problem Delirious. I'll help any of my friends whenever they need it. And yes I consider you my friend just after one night."

"I consider you my friend too."

The rest of the walk was silent. When we get to the food hall Wildcat took me over to a table full of laughing guys.