Age is just a number...

this is my first upload so inbox me n tell me what yu think :)

Age is just a number..., By Nikki E

Amy's blog -

Well that was a holiday and a half, the most amazing time ive ever had abroad. Who would ever have guessed you can miss home that much though, was dying to get home by the end of the first week haha.

France is pretty god damm awesome but theres nothing like home right??

well i thought so too but my first day home wasnt exactly the best of days, everything changed. Everyone's attitude to everythig had changed, it mabye wasnt the most thrilling day of my life, it was likw i was in a bubble and my communications had a blockage. i went into town to meet my friends everything was normal n i was missed which was a nice feeling but there was a strange feeling in the air a feeling ive still to work out.

Day two back was so much better, my sleep the night before though never happened. Jet lag is horrible, explains why i am writing this at 2 in the morning haha :P ohwell... i went to visit my sister and my gorgeous niece today, my sisters friend Lucy was there to :) my sisters name is Emma, we went to brahead n that which was pretty fun :) although everything changed from that bus journey, not between me and her but something new, something i had left unexperienced quite yet...

I've always been one for having a relationship n what not, but they all end up just messed up. i dont like hurting people though so its difficult i guess and normally the guys always around my age, slightly older or a bit younger n normally its me who has admirred them not the opposit way around.

'amy,i have something to tell you!'

'yeah??' my obvious reply, confused

'you have a secret admioror'

'ehm?' still confused, ive been on holiday for two weeks?

'well he fancys you'

'who?' its odd how my sister would find out before me...

'A boy in my work, he's 18 though...'

'oh...' i guess my heart sunk a little at this point,

'i was talking to him about how yu like anime n he like anime, n i told him to look at you on facebook'

i wasnt exactly a big fan of anime, i drew in that stle but apart from that theres not much i knew, so far i was kinda suprissed by this. But the whole knowing he is 18 part sunk my heart...

'he thinks your stunning, but then he relised he cant say that cos your only 15 n asked me not to tell anyone'

shock rose straight to my head,

'whats his name??'

'Jack'

'okay' i left the conversation at that, i was smilig inside.

He's 18 though, i dunno what i should do. it isnt right is it? i turn 16 in two months time though? its a tough situation i guess but i'll go along with it and see what happens i guess...

After going shopping, i headed straight home. my sisters doesnt live with me so she didnt know i was doing this. i went straught onto her facebook and added Jack, theres no harm in talkig to guy right?

send me mails if you want a part two, to see what happens :)