I

Honestly, I really don't know what to write since I'm having that 'writers block(if you can call me a writer)' but then just like what I said, I was bored when I did this so no doubt if you will comment something negative bout the story.

I made this because I'm so mad at my brother! If only I could kill him lol kidding aside. Anyways, enjoy!

Luke Hemmings rumored girlfriend Arzaylea, pregnant?

I was reading a newspaper when suddenly my eyes laid in the top headline.
Luke Hemmings. I whispered to myself. Its been a year. I also added. I am Aleisha Mcdonald, studying yet working in Macca's. I am the ex-girlfriend of Luke Hemmings but my identity was never revealed. I love him. Yes. I really do. Luke became my bestfriend but that was a year ago. We do not have any communications. He is busy with his public lifestyle and me, on the other hand, is trying to earn money for my future needs. Uhm honestly, I envy him for making his dreams be real. And I also envy him for forgetting me when what we had was real because I'm not fine at all, I still love him.

I am in the call center of Macca's. My function here is to answer any calls from costumers and at the same time, deliver it to them. Its hard at first but when you get used to it, its just easy.

It's 2 am here in the morning. Macca's is always open 24 hours. I'm browsing in my Mcbook laptop when somebody called. I pick up the phone immediately and to my surprise, I heard a familiar voice. Please God, I don't wanna talk to him. I wished.

"He-hello welcome to Macca's sir. Whats your order please?" My voice cracked a little due to nervousness.

"Uhm, 4 chicken with rice and uhm 4 milkshakes." The guy answered. I really have this weird feeling that this is Luke.

"Okay sir. Just wait for 30 minutes and we'll deliver it to you. Where's your place anyway sir?" I asked kindly.

"Uhm Hi or Hey Record Studio" the guy answered. Now, I have this STRONG FEELING. THIS IS LUKE! I'M TALKING TO LUKE! I'M TALKING TO MY EX-BOYFRIEND!

"Okay sir." I answered.

"Anyway Miss, what's your name?" He asked. I'm doomed.

"I'm Aleisha Mcdonald sir." I answered politely. Oh my god. I think I'm going to have a heart attack at any moment.

He then ended the phone call. I arrived in the Hi or Hey record studio and I could feel my knees trembling because of the nervousness that I'm suffering right now.

I knocked on the door.

No one answered

I knocked on the door once more and I saw Luke.

"Si-sir this is your order." I said.

He grab the foods I'm holding, and say hi to me.

"Hello Aleisha" he said.

"Hello Hemmings" I retorted.

He closed the door after I gave the foods. He didn't even spend a minute to ask me uhm like "How are you?" "Are you still inlove with me?" Enough Aleisha. You're making yourself an idiot again.

He seems happy with his life now. He is with the band. And uhm I think, I should start to live my life with no regrets. I want to say I miss him but this isn't the right time. This isn't the right place. This isn't the perfect moment.

"Lord, tell me, am I too late?" Maybe yes I'm too late. Its too late to realize. I shouldn't have throw him away. Mommy is right. "You never know what you had until you lose it. And once you lose it, you'll never get it back."

END.

A/N: I told you, this is boring ~_~ bear with my grammar please. Just comment if you have seen any.