CHAPTER 8: YOU AND I

Hi! There, what do you think will happen next? Uhm , by the way, I have to rerun the first episode when Natsu and Lucy had their very first mission together. It’s funny, yah know? Especially the scene when they fool Lucy to wear maid clothes.(*** giggles***)

P.O.V. Natsu

Ah, home sweet home! I thought. Every now and then I always looking forward to see Lucy’s apartment. I think this is my second home. I can mess all day with Lucy with no one is interrupting and can eat the food on the fridge freely. Luckily, I can mess up with her today. How can I fool her around? Let’s see.. Aha, got yah!” I quickly snatched a piece of paper lying on top of the table. Lucy’s gonna piss off when she sees me reads her novel, hihihi. An evil thought of mine. While Lucy is preparing a tea for me, I’m will read this in front of her. Yes, that’s right!

P.O.V. Lucy

I let Natsu alone in my room. It’s not new to me since almost every day Natsu gets in my room. It’s ok, Lucy. You only invited him for a cup of tea, I thought. I went out of the kitchen to serve the cup of tea but to my surprise, Natsu is lying comfortably in my bed reading my papers.

“Natsu!!!” I shrieked. In a dash, I went flying with my kicks directly to Natsu but.... BANG!!!

I couldn’t remember what exactly happen but when I open my eyes, Natsu is holding my head gently while hugging me tight. We fell on the floor!

Natsu, what are you doing? I thought. He’s squeezed me tightly. “Lucy...”I heard. Faster and faster, I can hear my heartbeat. I feel his warm around me. I want to push him back but I can’t. My body is not moving. “Natsu...”He looks at me in the eye. I never felt anything like this before. “I’m sorry, Lucy..” The last thing I heard. His face is an inch with me when...

“Natsu!. Lucy!!!” Happy yelled in the window.

In just a second, we moved side by side looking in opposite direction. I bet my entire body is burning in red. Oh my! What just happen? We almost kissed. Happy, what did you do? I whispered.

“Natsu, Lucy. What happen? Anyway, Master wants to see Natsu in the guild so I ran here to get you, Natsu.” Happy exclaimed.

Natsu, what are you thinking? I thought. I want to see Natsu’s face but he stood up and looks away. My heart is aching and I can’t speak with him. He walks away through the door without saying anything.

“Lucy, we’re going. Masters said you should rest a bit. He will talk to you tomorrow.” Happy said while waving his hand to me.

I wave my hand to them. In a while, I sworn I see Natsu look at me but when I look at him he just look away. Stupid! I thought.

P.O.V. Natsu

In my entire life, I never felt that so much intense in my body. It’s much hotter than by flames. My heart keeps pumping and pumping and ticks like a bomb. What did I do? I murmured. I stared at her but I can’t meet her eyes. If that kiss just went on, what would Lucy think? Agh! My head is spinning! If only Happy is not there, I will surely kiss her..

(Curious) “Hey Natsu, what are you and Lucy doing in the floor?” Happy asked.

(Angry look) “Happy, don’t mess with us already. It’s nothing.”

“Aye, Sir!” Happy replied.