I Wanna Be Famous Chapter 1

Mary’s P.O.V

“Mary wake up we have to go to school today” my sister Savanah said as she shook my arm lightly.

“Ok I’m getting up” I said as I get up from my bed and walk towards the window and stared into space.

I haven’t always been the most important person in my family I’m the black sheep if that’s what people call it. The only person I get along with is my twin sister Savanah even though we don’t look like each other we still consider ourselves twins. And as for my older brother Zack we hate each other he makes fun of me and makes my life a living hell. Zack is basically the golden child same with Savanah but with Zack I want to kill him. Ever since we were kids he would always tease me and call me names. But now since I wear black, wear my hair different, wear dark make up, and listen to different music and I’m very emotional and sensitive he is making everyone call me emo. And he also hits me every time I make him angry but I’m just happy that I still have my sister she is my only friend. I walk to my closet and I put on my Bullet for my Valentine t-shirt, dark blue jeans, black vans, and a studded belt. I walk to the bathroom the bathroom has a huge mirror, a porcelain toilet, porcelain sink, white tiled counters, a shiny tub that has a shower, and roses. Did I mention that my family is rich my mother is a songwriter and my father is a film director. So I walked to my makeup bag and I put on black eyeliner, black mascara, cover up, and lip gloss. I strained my hair and after touching my hair up with some teasing and hairspray I went downstairs for breakfast and as always mom and dad are not home. I walked into the kitchen and saw Savanah as always having a smile on her face and got up from her seat to walk towards me. She is wearing a Shane Dawson t-shirt, black pants, black vans, and a black hair clip to hold up her long hair.”Hey Mary about time you got ready” Savanah said sarcastically. “Yeah took you long enough” Zack said mocking me. Savanah gave him a evil glare and called him a name I should not repeat. After that we went to wait for the bus at the bus stop as we got there we saw the Lennon brothers. The Lennon brothers are a mystery even though I should know them since they are our neighbors but they don’t talk to us much since they hate my brother Zack. And I have a major crush on both of them they are identical twin brothers and their both so hot. But I really like Andrew he is the quiet yet clever one other than his brother Shane the loud rebellious troublemaker. As we walk up towards them I noticed that Andrew and Shane smiled at me I think my brother saw them because he gave them a glare and tugged me towards him. “Man the bus driver is running late” Zack said as he took out his phone to text his girlfriend of the week yes he is a player. “You have a car why don’t you use it smart one” said Savanah that remark made everyone laugh. Zack glared at her and then at me “you think that’s funny Mary” Zack said to me coldly as he walked closer to me. Savanah knew what he was going to do so she went right in front of him and slapped him across the face “STOP IT!!!” Savanah screamed at him and then she walkedtowards me she was about to say something but then the bus came.As the bus came at a gentle stop we noticed that the bus was full so I tried to find a empty seat as I sat down Andrew and Shane sat next to me. As Andrew was almost touching my arm my face looked like this O-O from the corner of his eye he looked at me and smiled”hey Mary” he said sweetly “h-hi” I stuttered I’m not very good with talking with guys I like. Then Shane turned his head toward us and spoke “hey Mary your brother is a jerk and why do you not speak up for yourself?” Andrew gave him a tiny glare “Shane isn’t it obvious he is just a douche and maybe she doesn’t want to because she is a sweet girl” Andrew smiled at me. Shane just smirked “Mary your really cute and so is your sister” Shane gave me a wink and Andrew just rolled his eyes and nudged him on the ribs “don’t listen to him” Andrew gave me his and Shane’s cell number “text us anytime” he smiled at that time the bus stopped to drop us off at the school.