Lesson Learned

The time has finally come. Today I will be opening a new chapter in my life. I start college today at Clark Atlanta UNIVERSITY and while I might be low key nervous out my mind I would never let my mom know because she would change my decision quick fast and in hurry...ain't nobody got time for that. Oh I'm sorry where are my manners. My name is Karmonie Dashae Michaels but everybody calls me "Moniee". I'm around 5'2 brown skin with sassy short cut to die for... I think I'm fat but everybody tells me I'm not I'm just thick as hell in the best way. But its okay I'm fine with my body for now I guess.
After I got out of bed I took a bath and washed my hair I decided today I was going to try more natural look with lil natural curls... I put on some Aztec shorts print shorts and a white tank and some sandals (Stay Cute To The Fullest) I carry that motto to the fullest. "Moniee",mommy yells for me to come eat I better get down there before she knock me out in the worst way.
Excitement is rushing through my veins as we pull outside of my dorm. I was the first one out of the car I just stood there and took in the scenery. There were so many so many people there with there family helping them get settled on their rooms. Did I mention there were so many dudes.Well there is and I talking about every flavor you could think of...but I'm not boy crazy never was and and never will be.
We grabbed all my stuff and headed to my dorm.When I open the door I was greeted by two girls that I guess would now be my roommates. One had kind of a unique style, she  had on some hammer time like pants with a polka dot bandea and hot pink sparkling combat boots her hair was naturally curly and all over the place... I LOVED it. When we introduced ourselves her name turned out to be Skyy( yes, with two Y) The other girl wasn't my room but she was Skyy's bestfriend,she was cute to she had somewhat similar style to Skyy, her name was Harmony. I Think we'll get along just fine.