Chapt.4

"Blah blah blah" that's all I'm hearing right now..why is this  class so boring. Just a lil S/N:please don't believe that college is just like the movies (Stomp the Yard) and tv shows (A Different World) because it's definitely not. That's what my ass thought and I got it totally twisted. I'm not saying you're not going to have fun because you are, I'm just saying it's not all about the partying and stuff. But anyways let me get back to class because I only got about 15 more mins in here.

While I'm packing up my stuff to get ready to leave I get a text from Kai,

Kai👯: Biisssh!!
Me: What hoe?
Kai👯:😒how long you gone hold that against I was only a hoe for two weeks dang lol give me a break
Me:😂😂 what do you want?
Kai👯: Hurry up and get out class the Bruhz and the Kapz is out here nd they bout to get it popping!!😍
Me:😏where
Kai👯: at the pit nigga
Me:iight  I'm on the way🏃🏾

Now I'm not boy crazy nor am I GREEK crazy but I love to see them boys hop and shimmy. It just send shivers down my spine.

As soon as I walked out the door the humidity hit me like damn! It was hot as hell bout to sweat my edges out and issh..thank the lord I dressed right today. I had on army fatigue shorts with a red OBEY shirt and a NY hat with my gold hoops and rainbow sandals. Casual but cute!

Finally I'm at the pit and it's packed. I stand there looking for Kai and after 5mins of being unsuccessful I just called her so she could come and get me. When she finally found me she was with our other friend Jamie, they rude asses didn't even speak they just pulled me back to the spot they were in before so we could see the show.

Mr. Steal your girl by Trey Songz started blasting out of the speakers and out came the Kappas walking into their spots for their routine.

Then Clappers by Wale came on and out came the Bruhz hopping and barking all over the place. After they came off they lil hype both frats were standing face to face ready for war. I can honestly say that out of all the frats I know the Ques and the Kappas always have the most beef.

After the hype calmed down and everybody became quiet our campus host came out, JT the MC and said " I'm happy asses finally got the clue to calm yall behinds down. Now, welcome everyone to The Showdown as you can see we got the Kappas and Ques out here on the yard. Today they will be battling back and forth and it is up to you guys as the audience to pick who the winners are. Now there ain't no administration or nothing like that out here so please act like yall got some damn sense. Lastly, if you still need tickets for the Panty Wetter party please come find me or any of the Kappas out here that are not in the show I repeat the Kappas that are NOT in the show! Alright let's get this thing popping."

After he finished with the show the boys started battling it out. Girls were screaming at the top of their lungs and boys were rooting their brothers on. It was real live. I was so hype and into the moment with everyone else I didn't even feel Trey come up from behind and wrap his hands,which scared the heck out of me.

He came close to my ear and said, oh this what we do now?
Me:What you mean Trey?
You standing here screaming your head  off for other niggas now?
Me:Oh don't even start you know how I am about MY boys so don't even act up, if you was acting right maybe I could be screaming for YOU too
Oh don't act like you don't now, all I gotta say is one word and that ass is mines
Me:*blushing* man gone somewhere Trey
That's what I thought, hmu when you finished here.
Me:Yes sir I will

And with that he gave me a kiss on my cheek and walked off . Trey wasn't really into the big scenes unless I really wanted him there and I had to beg him then. But I understood though as long as he at least did it for me.

Back to the show, a damn hour had pasted and they were still going at it the only bad thing about the boys was that they weren't going to stop until the other frat did and that was rarely ever. Finally after one the Ques accidentally slipped the battle was over which gave the win to the Kappas.

Kai:Giirl,did you see that
Me:Don't try to talk to me now Kai ,you ain't speak to me the whole show
Kai:Well you know how I get when all my baby daddies get on the floor
MeYea whatever, Heey Jamie boo!
Jamie:Heey baby girl how you
Me:I'm fine just trying to maintain this year
Jamie:That's what's up girl I hear you. It's sad I don't get to see you no more like I used to, we used to be tight
Kai:Yea she all up Trey ass now she don't know us no more
Me:Bish stop you know I talk to you and you know my damn situation so have several seats. Now Jamie I'm sorry boo I will start coming out more so we can spend time together
Jamie:Thank you lil mama that's all I ask
Me:You know I got you. Well look yall I  go Trey wants to see me
Kai:See what I mean
Me:Shut up after I leave there I coming straight to you so hush
Kai:Whatever
Jamie: *laughing* I'll see you later Monie

As I walk away I pull out my phone to see where Trey is

What's up
Me:Heey Bubz where you at
In my homeboy room,you on the way?
Me:Well you did tell me to come over right
Don't be a smartass
Me:So you want me to be a dumbass
Money don't play with me
Me:Ok dang I'm sorry yes Bubz I'm on the way I'm like 5mins away so be there when I get there nigga
Haha I see you got jokes wait til you get
Me:Iight we'll see

Let me go see what this boy wants...

Thank you all for reading I appreciate it I know i never post but imma start doing it more. Also I want yall to help me find some people to be the characters .

Thank you again😘