Problems!

What if all the Marauders went to Remus for their problems anytime of day.

Remus POV:

I wake up hearing my name being called. I look at the clock to see its 12 am and we have lessons tomorrow. Great.

James calls my name from next to my curtains again so I open the curtains and let him in.

Remus: What's wrong Prongs?? You nearly never have problems and when you do they're really big.

James: Moony I like this person. But they don't like me back because they're in a relationship and they aren't really close to me. What do I do?? (puts his head in his hands)

Remus: well you need to tell them and soon. Prongs everything will resolve it's self. Now come here.

(Remus proceeds to hug James until he is feeling better and that doesn't take to long.)

James: thanks Moony goodnight.

Remus: night Prongs.

After a while Remus can't fall asleep so he uses his wand for light and reads fo a while.

Sirius: Remus can I come in babe.

Remus: ok honey. 

(Puts book down and moves over so Sirius can lay down with him)

(Sirius lays down and puts his face into Remus' chest. Meanwhile Remus is playing with his boyfriends hair.)

Remus: what's wrong baby?

Sirius: I was lonely and I missed you. Plus I can't sleep.

Remus: (puts his arm around Sirius' waist while still playing with his hair.) Aww Padfoot I miss you too.

Sirius: (looks up from Remus' chest and kisses him slowly. After a few minutes he pulls away.) Remus I love you so much.

Remus: I love you too Siri but you have no idea how much. (Pulls Sirius into his chest still playing with his soft and silky hair.)

Sirius: can I sleep with you Moony.

Remus: of course baby. Night.

Sirius: night darling.

They both fell asleep like this and the next morning when James woke up he looked at Moony's bed and saw Sirius curled up on Remus' chest with his hands in his hair. Remus had his hand around his boyfriends waist and his other hand was holding Sirius' hand! James took a picture to blackmail them even though everyone knows that Wolfstar are together because they show it so much in public view.