Roc and Dynasty

Dynasty is outside trying to teach her self to play baseball but it's not working out to well. So she decides to go and ask her mom's boyfriend Roc to come help her.

Dynasty: ROC!!!!!!

Roc: What Dynasty? Tf you yelling for?

Dynasty: Can you come teach me how to play baseball. I wanna try out for my school team.

Roc: Not right now I'm busy. Maybe later around 5 or 6

Dynasty: NOOOO NOW I'M GOING WITH A FRIEND AT THAT TIME!

Roc: If I tell you not to yell one more time

Dynasty: What you gone do? You ain't bout that life. Now bring yo ass outside and help me

Roc: Who tf you think you talking to? Imma whoop yo ass if you keep talking to me like I'm some kind of bitch. and yo momma not here, I definitely can whoop yo ass.

Dynasty: You ain't gone do shit so shut the fuck up and come help me pleaseeee!!!

Roc: If I help you what you gone do for me?

Dynasty looked at him like her was crazy she didn't know what he meant. what could he possibly want from her?

Dynasty: What you mean? what the hell you want from me?

Roc slowly approached Dynasty she got a little tingly feeling down her spine. He grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the wall. She dropped the ball and started breathing heavy. He looked in her eyes with lust.

Roc: You know what I want. I want you every since the day I moved in I wanted you. can't you tell by the way I look at you.

Then she remembered he has been staring at her lately. A lot. He began to suck on her neck. She bit her lip to keep from moaning. It was hard but she had to she couldn't give in to him. He grabbed her waist and led her backwards up the stairs. when they got to the room he pushed her on the bed and started rubbing her through her pants. she couldn't hold it in any

more and she moaned out in pleasure.

Roc: You like that huh you like when I touch you

Dynasty: Yesss

Roc: I know you do so stop trying to hold in those moans

Roc slid down her pants and her panties and started to play with her clit.

Dynasty: Uhhhhhh..... Stop .... teasing .... me... I want you!

Roc: How bad do you want me

Dynasty: really bad I want the dick Roc

Roc: You sure you can handle this dick. you sure your tight little hole will be able to swallow roczilla

Dynasty: I don't know but it's worth a try

Roc took his and her shirt off then his pants but he didn't take off his boxer yet.

Dynasty: Wtf Roc?? I told you I'm ready for the dick

Roc: Hold on baby let me get you wet first the dick ain't going no where any time soon.

Roc caressed her left breast (that rhymed lol) he pinched her nipple and then slowly slipped his tongue on it. he bit down on her nipple lightly. Dynasty moaned out in frustration. she was sexually frustrated. Roc chuckled and slid his tongue down her stomach and across her thighs just to tease her. she grabbed his head and pushed it into her pussy and he licked her clit in a fast pace and she just moaned and moaned uncontrollably. He got up and yanked her to the ground.

Roc: Suck this dick since you want it so bad and by the way your pussy is so sweet.

Dynasty wanted to get back at him for teasing her so she decided to take her time. she slid her tongue across his tip, tasting his pre-cum. He pushed her head down on his dick and mouth fucked her. He then grabbed her and threw her on the bed and rammed inside of her at full speed without mercy.

Dynasty: Oh shit Roc yess baby yess fuck me oooo Daddy yeah right there

Roc: Uhhhhhh Dynasty you so tight baby yes ride me now

She hopped up on him and rode the shit outta him

Roc: Oh shit girl just like that

He grabbed her hips and helped her out cause he saw she was getting a little tired. All of a sudden Dynasty's mom busted through the room door and gasped at the sight of her daughter riding her boyfriend's dick.

________________________________________________________________________

ohhhhh Dynasty finna get that ass whooped

Hope you enjoyed.

Imma try and make them longer but cut me some slack this is my first time doing this.