'I HAVE EVERY REASON TO BE LIKE THIS'

So there you were. Alone in a cabin, in a town you didn't even want to be in anymore. You just lost your so called 'boyfriend'. You lost your best friend who was mad at you up till he died, Stan, Mabel, Soos, and Wendy found out. Stan was quite upset you didn't tell him, but how could you?! He didn't even give you an invitation to the goddamn funeral! But, you were pretty relieved. Never cared for funerals... But this was your best friend that you spent every moment of summer with. And now that you're crying alone in the middle of nowhere, you didn't even have a boyfriend to cuddle. You figured you'd get over him pretty quickly. You wiped your eyes and sighed, turning on the television to block out your sobs and whimpers. After about an hour of dozing off but waking yourself back up to focus, like you would do in school. But you were watching TV, there was a knock on the door. You stood up slowly, hoping to see Stan or Mabel. Or even Dipper... But you knew that wouldn't happen. You walked over, opening it and what a surprise, it was Bill. He was holding fresh flowers that he picked at the meadow you were in. You could tell by the sweet scent they let out. "Oh... Great, just what I need," you muttered, about to close the door but Bill stopped you, "no {Y/N} just listen to me.." He said quietly and looking at you hopefully. You glared "I thought I said to leave didn't I?" You asked keeping your hand on the door handle. "Well yes b-" "well there you go," you said, cutting him off and slamming the door again. You pressed against the door, sliding down and started crying again. Bill knocked softly. You glared and flung the door open "what the hell do you want Cipher?" You snapped. He smiled at you, leaning in for a kiss which you replaced your lips with your hand. "Nice try slick," you snapped. He frowned "hey don't be like that.." He said and slipped inside. You stopped "oh? YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND I HAVE EVERY REASON TO BE LIKE THIS CIPHER" You barked at him.