o n e

✖️• Rayleigh's POV •✖️

"No, there is no mother fucking way we're going to go to a concert with 5SOS, I just! Can't!" I said, all of us were arguing [ and when I mean arguing I mean me ranting why I hate my brothers band,5SOS ]

Adam Wilkinson offered to be our manager, cause we didn't have one, of course, they all said 'yes' without my permission, cause I was in a meeting.

Why I didn't like their band was, I hated Luke Hemmings, well, it's because I like him. It sounds crazy to think about it, I know it's sounds wrong, but the only way for them not to know is actually 'hate' on him.

"C'mon Ray, just give it a shot, we know how much you hate L-" Before Zinnia could say his mother fucking name, I cut her off.

"See! You know I hate Luke! Why would you accept Adam's offer if you know that I couldn't stand him near me!" I yelled, stomping angrily to my black room filled with Nirvana, The Beatles, and more rock band posters.

✖️• Maddie's POV •✖️

It's been hours and hours since Ray didn't leave her damn room, I got worried, so I went inside her room to see her sleeping. All of us decided to call 5SOS through FaceTime. Zinnia got her MacBook as we used Ana's room, after a few minutes of preparing, we were ready to contact them.

"Hello, ummm we need to talk to you guys about... Rayleigh." I said, instantly, Michael's eyes pop out.

"Did something bad happen to my sister? If something happened I swear to god I wouldn't for-"

"Michael, don't worry, she's perfectly fine, she's just asleep, that's what she usually does when she's ummm, angry." I said, not making eye contact with the camera.

"Angry? Why would she be angry?" Ashton asked, Ana sighed.

"Cause you know that 5SOS and 5BOS have the same manager now? Well... Rayleigh doesn't like that idea, cause she HATES Luke." Ana stated, emphasizing the word 'hates'. Luke just pursed his lips into a thin line.

"I seriously don't know why she hates me, don't yah worry, I'll ask once we're on tour." Luke said, he looked kinda... Sad. I don't fucking know, I don't know what was Ray's life before 5BOS, but she has issues.

✖️• The Next Day •✖️

✖️• Rayleigh's POV •✖️

I decided not to go on the concert tour since it was the best thing to do, I told the band my decision as they couldn't really do anything. I was going to tweet my fans saying I'm not going to the 5BOS and 5SOS tour.

Rayleigh Marie @RayRay5BOS
Sorry guys, don't expect me on tour... 😿 #RayRayNotGoin

After a few minutes, the random hashtag I made trended.

Worldwide I must add.

They are gunna leave tomorrow, it hurts, cause I couldn't see my crush, and second, I won't see my fans that I bet are DYING to see a COMPLETE band.

✖️• Michael's POV •✖️

"Sorry dude, it's her decision, she's my little sister I know, but I can't just push her to what she doesn't like." I stated, Luke frowned.

"I know, it's just that, I don't know why she hates me, and I want her to answer that question in person." Luke said, I sighed, I wouldn't wanna tell him the 'actual' reason why she's avoiding him.

[ Flashback ]

"Mikey better keep your mouth shut or else!" Ray said.

"Rayleigh Marie Clifford likes Luke Robert Hemmings!" I yelled throughout the house, our parents were actually there.

"My little girl has a crush?" Dad said, reading the daily newspaper.

"I'm not a little girl dad! I'm 15!" Rayleigh said, and that's how I found out that Rayleigh has a crush on Luke. And 3 years later, I'm still hiding it as a secret.

[ End Of Flashback ]

✖️•✖️•✖️

"We leave tomorrow, better pack your shit dude." I said, Luke nodded then walked slowly to his room.

✖️•✖️•✖️

"Hello?" She asked.

"Rayleigh Marie Clifford why in the world aren't you going to the concert with us? Fans are expecting you for fuck sake!" I scolded, I bet she's rolling her eyes at me now.

"It's my decision Michael, if you don't understand what I'm going through, so be it! I thought you'd be a protective brother like what you used to do." She said, ending the call, what she said stung, 'if you don't understand what I'm going through, so be it!'

Was I doing something that isn't enough? Was I missing out in her life? What the fuck did I do wrong to my sister that now she's acting like that towards me?