Chapter 1: Getting to know!

Imagine a student who studies hard and balances it with her party events. I am Cassandra, the studious and party girl. I love going to different party events like Unleashed 4 and many more. I'm also the type of girl who is fond of reading books, studying hard at the same time aiming different awards. "If you never try, you'll never know." That's my motto in life.

Zaina, my best friend when it comes to party events. But unlike Cassandra me she's not that responsible in terms of study since her main focus in life is to "Live young and wild and free".

December 6, 2014 me and my friends went to a party entitled "Shout it Out" on the Mall of Asia, Concert Grounds it was so fun and that night was a blast. On that night I've met many people from different places and also different nationalities. Zaina introduced me a tall, handsome, sweet-smelling and sweet man named Zac.

"Hi I'am Zac and you're?"

"Hello I'm Cassandra Zaina's best friend"

"So how old are you?" Zac asked

"I'm turning 16 next September 30, how about you?" I replied

"I'm already 16 last October 1" he answered while smiling

"Look our birthdays are next to each other isn't it great?" I answered back with a joy

"Yah that's great, so can I get your number? You know so that I can text you."

"Sure here is it, 09469279137. Just text me and tell me who you are."

"No worries and I will." He replied

We've been together all through the night and enjoyed the party with our friends. We continue to meet and mingle with other people since that's the essence of the party. Then one moment of that night my unfinished projects just popped-up in my head and suddenly I went home and I said, "Bye guys I've gotta go, there something come up. Thank you I've enjoyed the night 'til next time."

It's already 11:47 pm and I need to finish my projects for Monday's submission day. I just first take my shower while singing *This I Promise You* and after that started doing my projects. I just need to finish two subjects and finalize one. Its kind a weird because I keep on smiling while doing my task whenever I remember Zac and I don't know why. "Oh my Gosh! What's with me?" I whispered

Although I have a lot of exams and projects to be passed, I can still make time for my friends in terms of party. My world just runs with just two things namely studying and partying.