Chapter 4: Give Love on This Season

My missing handkerchief is on Zac. I just forgot that I lend him my thing because the frappe just cats on his lap when I accidentally hit my drink. And he forgot to bring his hankie so that I offer mine and help him to dry up his lap.

December 24, 2014 today is the Christmas Eve. I go to the church that night with my family since it is our practice to every year. When we got home my mom and dad just rest and then go to sleep because we're not really celebrating the Christmas Eve. But I and my siblings waited for until 12 midnight to greet each one of us. We eat and have fun all night. And as usual we took pictures and sings together. After those things that we've done we just rest for a while and we're all busy with our businesses.

Why is it too hard to register for the unlimited call and text during this season? Oh my Gosh! I can't make it, how can I reply to those messages that I've received. As expected I received a message from Zac saying "Hi there my princess ♥ Merry Christmas to you and to your family. You're such a big gift to me and I don't have anything to wish for but you. I'm just here for you no matter what I will be waiting for you. Keep safe and God bless my princess. I love you ♥"

From the day that Zac confessed everything he never fails to make me feel special like I'm his only princess. "Am I falling for him?" I whispered. But this can't happen I have my goals maybe it will be just a destruction to me.

It's Christmas day! Me together with my cousins we go to our aunts and uncles to seek for Christmas gifts. Yes we're too old for this but us our saying goes "We will not stop this unless we're all having our works." And I was so happy because I've just come up to 1,200 pesos in just one snap and received different gifts. Of course I'm really that thankful.

And few days passes by after the Christmas day we just spend our 5 days before the New Year's Eve on going to theme parks, malls and hanging out with our friends. And also our bonding moments with our family will still be the best experience. December 31, 2014 is the celebration of New Year's Eve. With our families and relatives we go to church and have an hour and fifty minutes of bonding moments including taking photos, sharing stories and greeting each one of us an advance happy New Year.

While we're on our way home I've just received a text messages saying that "Hi there beautiful lady J I just want to great you a happy New Year. I hope that I've been one of the reason why you year became interesting and I'm hoping that I can still be part of your new journey this year. Keep safe and enjoy my princess, I love you ♥"

It's been a month since the first day that he knew that he loves me. Through our conversations he tells me everything. That he knew anything about my closeness to Spencer his friend. Since Spencer was so clingy to me and tested if I will fall for him. Until he finally realized that he really loves me. One day he told me that during our volleyball practice his friends from his old school came along and asks for my name and he answered. And one of his friends asks again if he has my number and they want to get to know me and court me if ever. "Oh come on bro! Don't you dare flirt with Cassandra back off guys, Aye she's mine." Zac said. But in reality there's nothing between the two of us.

"Hello there my prince I don't know how but it just happened. I think I'm already falling for you. But it doesn't mean that I'm saying yes to you. Just stay with me until the day that everything was settled. I love you too ♥" I replied to him.

"Is this for real? You're now saying I love you too?" he asked.

"Yes why you don't like to?"

"Of course I want."

"Alright then." I said

"You have no idea how you make me feel special and happy.J" He answered with joy

"I know that you're really that sincere to me. That's why I gave you this opportunity."

"Ok Zac I need to go. Our party is about to start by the way I'm already home. I wish your family have a happy new year. Just send them my greeting ok? God bless." I added

And our celebration started I spend my last minute of the year 2014 together with my family and friends. I go to Poala's house my dear friend. After sharing stories in their house we went to Zaina's house and eat there and stayed in front of our house and started the count down. It's really nice watching the fireworks and fountains of our neighbours during 12 midnight. As the saying and beliefs goes by I jump if in case I will become taller. Yes it really sounds funny but at least I tried. There's no wrong in trying such things even you don't know the result. It is not just the lights and fireworks display are present the buzz of the cars and motorcycles are also in during New Year as well as the horn for the little boys and girls.

When the light displays ended and everyone started to go their house and start to eat with their families. When we enter our house my mom started to throw coins because our family believes in Feng Sui. After those things and practices we started eating and before the meal my mom said something. "Can somebody lead the prayer before meal? You Cassandra go ahead lead the prayer." So I started to pray for our meal and I ended.

"Amen." Everyone responses

"I didn't know that you can pray that way Cassandra." Mom said

"It was a practice in our school and I use to be the prayer leader most of the time." I explained

"I'm really surprised you know what. I have my officemate that prays just like you."

"Yes mom in our community that's how we pray, so let's eat."

It seems like the starting of our year is really interesting. "I'm now ready to conquer it all this year. Strive for my studying goals and rave until we're like a wild fire burning." I whispered.

January 3, 2015 is family day where the next day is already the resume of classes. It was so quick oh please I need some extension. Well this is the reality we just need to enjoy this day. We went to the Church somewhere in Tagaytay and we eat our lunch there and had our picnic together. After eating we rest for a while under the tree and play games. We climb in the top on the hill where in you can see different Saints and images of God. It was a peaceful and nice place to stay. And when we got down we eat some snacks and drink fresh coconut that is newly picked from the tree.

After going to the church we went to the amusement park and ride all the different rides that are available there. And only one ride that makes me shouts even harder, the Vikings.

"Open your eyes." Riech my brother demanded.

"I don't want to." I shout

"Look at the beautiful view out there."

"I'm scared wait."

"Open your eyes, raise your hands and then shout." He advised

*I did what he said*

"This is so great" I shouted.

When I got down on that ride it feels like I'm still up there swinging all over again. And I saw one boy vomiting that makes me feel the same. But I stop myself on doing that thing. I just drink a hot chocolate because it's really cold there.

On our way home, we ate a lot in the car and I suddenly feel dizzy. "Lend me some plastic bag I need to vomit come on hurry." I said. And they give me some and I started to. And I promised that I will never ride on Vikings once more. And I fell asleep after that moment. When we got home I just fixed up myself and go to bed immediately.

January 4, 2015 *ring ring ring*