my beginning

Jon

Hey y'all my name is jon and I'm 18 years old and yes I am gay and in a happily relationship with my boyfriend Shawn. But hold up lemme give him a call. As he answered with a sleepy voice he said hey.
Me: morning sleepy
Shawn: do you know what time it is
Me: baby its 2:00
Shawn: uh fr well I'll be over there to pick you up
Me: imma just tell my daddy I'm goin to go see some girls
Shawn: ight see you then baby
Me: ight see you then
*end of the call*
I got myself together and then I left until I got the text from Shawn that he was outside. Before I left my dad caught me real quick. My dad is a real tall lightskinned man with a scary deep voice like the man on Allstate. Before he could say anything I told him I was about to go with Shawn to meet up with some girls, but he looked suspicious for a moment but then just smiled like he just forgot what he was going to say. When I got in the car Shawn was sitting there smiling "what Mr.delicious?" I said "nothing just noticing how you keep up with these lies wit yo daddy. When you even gon tell him" he said " I donno yet ig when the time is right. " When we drove off I noticed he never told me where we were going but it was just his house. When we got there his mama was there she greeted me "hey jonnn!! Haven't seen you in forever baby" she said smiling so big. She knew we was in a relationship but she always asked when was I going to tell my parents. Yet still I say the same answer when the time is right. After that we went upstairs into Shawn room. It looked like he just cleaned his room " I see you cleaned ya room" I said "bae why you gotta do me like that u know I always have my room clean" he said laughing. "boyyy thats a -" I said getting interrupted by Shawn mama yelling "yall don't do no nasty!" We both laughed and said "yes ma'am!!"