Lemme Find Out

Shawn

Me and Nathan pulled up in all black, a bullet proof vest, hella guns, and a mask. We hid behind some stacked cars and bushes we also had a couple of guys that I didn't know, but still wanted to help me find the bastards. I heard a lot of yelling and arguing going on all I thought of doing was barging in until Nathan said "Aye man its gon be ok just wait till we get everything situated." "ight I will." I sad taking deep breaths from going crazy. When we were all situated one of the guys Nathan brought kicked the door open and moved to the side where the people couldn't see us or him. Then he threw some type of gas which made them run out of the house. When they ran out there were 3 people standing from a little distance from us who sopped running. My emotions were just mixed when I saw the people in front of me happy, shocked, and mad. The three people who were standing in front from us were Jon, Rachelle, and tayvonte. We were lucky because we didn't see a damn gun on anyone, so with out hesitation I grabbed my gun out and shot Tayvonte right in his chest until Rachelle shot one of the guys we had with us, then grabbed Jon. My blood just started to boil from my feet to my head because I wasn't ready to lose my love of my life to someone jealous. I felt with hatred and all I could yell was "why are you doing this rachelle!" as tear cam down my cheek. "you really wanna know." she said with a smirk across her face as if she was about to pull the trigger on Jon. " yes I wanna know, you don't know how hard it is to live a life being judged everyday, mothers closing their children eyes from looking at us, and making us feel unwanted. Its hard because not everyone excepts us as a beautiful relationship, so why." I said as I made my speech. "I know what your saying because I feel bad for all the wrong I've done to you, and all I asked for was my mom to be there. Except she left us for another woman and adopted a child I never got any letters or a text neither a muthafuckin call." she said with tears and hatred in her eyes. "but for you to talk about me and kill my boyfriend I feel more crazier than before because he was the only one who cared about me, but I never told him how I felt. I actually wanted to tell him that I never gave a shit about him the beginning but in the end he was the only thing I had and cared about." she continued with tears started to roll down her face. "Rachelle you don't have to this I'm sorry I killed him but why have you always made us the victim, you can change and we can let this go and clean up everything that has happened." I said as she lowered her gun and let Jon go free. He had a bruise on his cheek scratch on his neck his body went through a lot from this all and I could tell he never wanted to talk about at all. Rachelle agreed to clean it all up and let things go. We grabbed some shovels and buried Tayvonte and one of the guys who were with us. Later then she told us that she was sorry and that she forgives us and also told us that she was leaving to go to somewhere far to hide. We told her goodbye and we all got in the car an drove home I took Nathan home, and Jon came over my house so that my mom could clean Jon up and take care of his bruises and other marks. I walked to my room and so I could lay out on my bed until I felt someone lay next to me. I opened my eyes to see Jon laying there next to me " baby thank you for so much I knew you would come to save me." he said with a quiet hurting voice as he kissed my lips that I missed so much. I jumped on top of him and we had a make out session for a while until I heard "you sure you ready for this Shawn." he said biting his lip "yea" I said getting right to his pants. I gently pulled them down and took off his boxers getting right to his dick it shol wasn't small but it was real circumcised. I kissed on it licked on it but before anything I got up and closed the door locking it behind me. when I got back to the bed I got back to business and started sucking his dick. I heard him mumbling "shit!" and "fuck!" under his breath. I was sucking his dick for about 15 minutes when he cummed 2 times. I moved up to and pulled mine out, his eyes widened. I layed my body down sitting on my dick making him bounce up and down to make him feel. His little mumbles turned into moans as he started to rub on my chest his ass was tight and was choking the shit out of my dick causing me to bust. When I busted he made his long moan and cummed on my chest. Later that night we took another shower and went to sleep and knew everything was gonna be ok from then on.

Let me know how it was took some time on this