first day in the galde

Thomas pov
God its hot out here i wish we could just stop working and have fun for awhile. Newt dont you wish we could do that? Tommy i would love that , but we cant we have to get the garden and the kitchen stocked so we dont starve. Your right Newt we dont wanna have half of us starving to death. Its almost time for the box to come back up again hopefully it will bring us some good stuff. Tommy all we can do is hope , but right now lets just take a bloody break. We went over to frypann and while he was cooking up some foods we waited to see if the runners we gonna come through the concrete doors and when they did we didnt have to worry about it. Frypann called to say it was ready and we all rushed over there and the rice and chicken never tasted so good. We all talked together about how its gonna be in winters and what will happen to us we dont have any shoues and then Chuck came up with an idea to make our own. We all looked over at him shocked with the creativity that was comming from him and said you make um Chuck you seem like you want to so go ahead. He shook his head and walked away. The glade is all boys and no girls we are lucky that we dont have to deal with all that crap. We were lucky even though we dont even know what happend to us before we put into this hell hole it may be quiet , but its also scary at night. The sun was starting to go down and when it did we packed up our plates and washed our hands and we got into our sleeping place so we could get up and do the same dame thing.

Newt pov
We are all strong together and we have never had to banish anyone , but it would be nice to have a girl but thats not gonna happen. O i wish that we would get one im 17 years old os all i remeber about myself and i turn 18 in a couple days. I want to be with someone other than boys. After we all settled down we were all talking quietly to echother and thinking about the day that was to come.

When everything was said and done we were settled down and we were all fast asleep. I was woken up by a loud beeping ( beep beep ) then i realized it was the box and it was comming up and it was dark out somthing isnt right here. I ran out to all the boys including tommy waiting for the box to finish its jorney i finishd mine to the box. The box was at the top with our hearts racing i opend it and we were all shocked to see what we found inside people were yelling " what is it who is it " i answered with shock its a " girl ". We were shocked to see a girl she had long light blonde hair and light blue green eyes. She looked dead her lips were blue then we leaned closer and she opened her eyes then closed them again. We brought her to the infermery so she could reast until she woke up.

Newts pov
Ok back up everyone we need to give her some space as we exsited the room i was worried about her like she wasnt gonna wake up again then i closed the door and left.

Thomas pov
We were up almost the rest of the night we only got four hours total of sleep and nothing from the girl. Gally has started comming around like a bossy douche bag telling everyone off because of the girls arival. We were just all getting up and thinking about what happens next as we ate our bread and jam and freah water then it was time for the runners to go and i waved bye to everyone and ran along with Minho and the others.

Frypann yelled Newts name loudly so he could heard and told him to come quick! " what is it " the girl shes gone where would she go? I have no idea but we have to make sure she didnt run into the maze. We all took off towards the maze where a girl was standing right infront about to go in we all yelled trying to get her to stop " nooo dont go in there " after she looked at is i managed to grab her shoulder making her fall ontop of me. " hi my name is Newt we are all safe poeple dont scream or run ok " she nodded her head the she said " where am i " i told her that she was in a glade and we dont remeber anything about our past and we usally all get our name in a couple days. She nodded her head with still a little fear in her eyes. After the whole episode she had she went and sat at our eating tables and put her head down on her arms and she was silent. I walked over to her toching her shoulder saying eveything will be ok and we are safe she nodded her head and walked away. I know she probably didn't feel safe I mean why the hell would be if we were together and you know Grevers in the Maze is closing on us I think it's time to drop the subject.

I walked up to the girl asking her if she was ok she began to smile and looked deep into my eyes shook her head and put her head back down. I sat down next to her and tryed to make her laugh and she smiled me saying things on my funky axicent. She started talking and saying things " how long have you been here " and I awenserd back " since i was 14 so almost 4 years " she nodded her head and askes why are we here why? I dont know but we have a good time i smiled at her and it made her laugh.

Its now been 12 hours and she hasnt moved its time to hit the hay and she hasnt moved. I walked over to make sure she was doing ok and she grabbed my hand and guided me to the bunks and told me to sit and not to worry about her she will be ok. She took the bed across from me and layed down and we were both out in minutes.