Please

''But Shiro, just one day without any working. Please! I'm so bored'', you repeatedly asked your captain, using your (e/c) puppy eyes to make your credibility grow stronger. He raised his bored gaze from his desk full of papers at your irresistible, yet lovely figure. He tried not to show any emotions but he couldn't help a little blush on his face – you looked so cute when you were acting so unusually condescending. He shook his head quickly to make the faint blush disappear before you could see it.

''Go taunt Matsumoto'', he said with a bored tone in his voice and let his eyes return back to the papers he was checking. It was useless for him to try to get you leave him alone. All you wanted was his attention, nothing else and he was certain about that. You wouldn't leave him alone before he, at least, reacted to your words somehow.

You expression changed from a happy to a disappointed one. ''But she is no fun... besides, she isn't even here'', you said as you leaned closer to his desk, almost resting your whole body on it. Toshiro didn't look too happy because your face blocked the sight of the important papers he was holding in his hand. He slowly raised his gaze once more, only to meet your (e/c) eyes staring right into his turquoise ones.

''You're in my way, (l/n)'', he stated as the closeness of your faces made him embarrassed. He pushed you away from his desk and hid his face behind the papers. You let out a doleful sigh and turned away as to leave. You tried to make him show some sympathy for you by acting so downhearted that you even wiped your eyes so he could think you were crying, but the truth was you were grinning because you were so happy by making him embarrassed.

You could even think he wouldn't fall in your little trap by knowing you so well, but his expression seemed to soften a bit as he watched you from behind. His eyes showed sympathy and he silently watched you ''sorrowing'' in front of him.

''Okay, then'', he sighed and stood up from the chair. You grinned even wider and jumped by excitement. ''What do you want to do?'' He asked next as he walked next to you as he tried to keep calm, almost not standing your over-excited expression.

''So you're letting me choose-''

''No'', he said as he watched you, serious. ''... yes''

''Oh, Shiro... I just want to spend some time with you because you're always doing something else, never paying attention to me'', you said in a sweet tone and took his hand. His eyes widened and he took his hand back, turning away. ''I'm  captain to you! And... if that's the case, then I'm going to continue my working. There's no Time to waste'', he said, even more taken aback than before.

Waste? Spending time with me would be a waste?

It didn't matter how hard you were trying, you couldn't get him stop his working. Were you standing too close to him... did that mean, he didn't like you? Does he have someone else? You didn't know. All you knew was that he didn't want to spend the day with you, not even a one single day – he was always like this around you, never paying attention to you and rejecting your ideas. This time your saddening expression was real, not any fake in it.

''It's alright'', you simply said as you quickly left the room, not saying anything else. Teasing him was funny for first but it ended always like this, him leaving you alone. And the worst thing was that you didn't know why it always lead to this. You had had enought of this.

Toshiro watched you leave, feeling bad for you and angry to himself. He knew you were crying and because of him. You were his very close friend and yet he had made you sad. Maybe he put his duties too high in his priorities. Even if he was a captain, he should do something else than fight or do paperworks which he actuqlly, usually, gave to Rangiku. He just felt so unsure when he was around you. Your smile and happy expression always made his icy heart melt – you were like a the hot sun and he was like a single ice cube which couldn't resist the warm.

He got up once more, not wasting a minute before following you. He quickly let the room as well, following the sounds your footsteps to outside. He found you sitting under a lone tree, hugging your knees like there was nothing else to hold onto. His eyes softened even more as you raised your head to look at him. Those little tears in the corner of your eyes showed him how much he had hurted you with his simple words.

''(f/n)'', he said quietly. You were surprised by him using your first name. He evenly walked to you, standing in front of your crying figure. You tried not to look at him but failed as a little smile found its' way to his face. He looked attractive as he stood there, watching you with that contented expression on his face.

''Smile'', he said as he kneeled in front of you, taking your soft hand in his ones. You blushed and stared at him surprised, no words coming out of your mouth. ''Please'', he continued and let his hand touch your back, hugging you. You puried your face in his chest, almost crying more than earlier... but not by sadness – by happiness. You couldn't believe this was the Toshiro from earlier. It couldn't be. When did he show such strong emotions towards someone?

''C-captain'', you tried to say. You were a crying mess, yet shaking so much you almost fell to his chest. ''I'm s-so happy'', you answered and cried to his shirt. Toshiro watched you, a soft smile on his face.

''Toshiro, (f/n). Please, call me Toshiro'', he said as he hugged you once more. ''I'm sorry for what I said. I'm such a useless person when it comes to you'', he continued and laughed nervously. You raised your head from his chest and looked at him confused.

''What are you trying to say?''

''I think words can't describe how I feel right now'', he answered and quickly kissed you, making your eyes widen. His lips were surprisingly warm and soft. You let your hand wander around his neck and you touched his spiky white hair. Toshiro let his right palm rest on your cheek, feeling its' warm.

''Can I spend the day with you?'' He said as you two leaned away.

''Please'', you answered and hugged him tight.