EXTRA: Trapped inside - Me & Him

Toshiro was exhausted, absolutely exhausted. And it wasn't only because of the burning sun outside which made him feel like a fish on the ground, but because he was locked inside with you. That's right. Locked. Inside. With. You.

As he quickly glanced out of the window, he could clearly see Rangiku grinning outside, a key hanging by her index finger. Now someone would be pointing out the fact that as a Shinigami, Toshiro would easily get out of the building, but however, they were trapped inside by a spell and he was unable to break it. And that's why he wondered who had agreed to lend her a hand. This spell sure wasn't one of the kidō he knew.

You didn't seem to mind though. Being able to spend a whole day with your captain was a dream come true. There wasn't anything else you could have wished for - this was the best gift. And yes, you were expecting presents. This was a special day to you - it was your own birthday. After that day, when you and Toshiro hugged for the first time, you have been waiting... waiting for this day. This day would be the day that you confessed to him - you had decided it then while feeling his warmth.

You had to be quick, he mustn't notice you in that room - his room - more precisely. What exactly did you sneak in his room for? His paperwork sure wasn't anything you would find interesting. There was one thing you wanted to guarantee before making any plans for the two of You - you had to find his calendar and check if he had any other plans for today... like it would even matter to you.

You were playing a dangerous game - he would return to his room anytime but you still took the risk and walked deeper to the room. His room sure was clean not to mention his working desk - no papers anywhere which was odd. Did he really finish all them so soon or was this a part of Rangiku's plan to get you two spend time together.

What made this whole situation even more exciting was that you had no idea where Toshiro had went after cursing Rangiku's last name for about fifteen minutes. You had tried to talk to him but he had immediately escaped to the door and exited the room like he hadn't even heard you. 

Taking your time to laughing at your silly thoughts by yourself, you had completely forgotten about the fact that you were standing in front of his desk in his room where you didn't have any permission to enter without his observation. You had to be quick.

''Not here, not here.'' You repeated while checking every drawer one by one. Nothing.

''Does Shiro even have a calendar?'' Was your thought after running out of ideas where he could possibly have hid it.

Maybe he kept it along some cute little notebooks and hid it under his uniform. You laughed a little at the thought.

''(F/n)...'' A quiet sigh could be heard at the door. You didn't need to even turn around to see who it was - you already knew - so you decided to straighten up and stay where you are. You didn't dare to turn to face the person, you were too embarrassed since you didn't expect to be seen.

''What are you doing in my room? Ya, more importantly, why are you touching my things? You have no business here.'' The person continued as walking towards you. It was until he touched your shoulder that you decided to turn around to face him.

''Shiro... haha.'' You laughed nervously as you tried to avoid his blase gaze. ''It's nice to see you too...''

''Whatever you're looking for, it seems you didn't find it, which makes me wonder... what were you trying to find? It couldn't possibly be paperwork - It's time for you to get used to hard work too.'' He continued as he sat behind his table, eyeing up at you.

''No...''

''Then did Matsumoto sent you?''

''No.''