Step Mother

I was kicking rocks waiting for Julie to get Kristel down from the tree. "Kristel get your ass down here!"

"I don't want to its so beautiful up here I can see everything."

I turn around and see Austin, the guy I've liked since the 5th grade. We talk a bit but just a simple "Hi" or "Whats up?" Nothing more. Thats what hurts me.

"Biotch don't pull my hair!" I zoned back in. It was Jullie and Kristel fighting "Guys chill the hell out." They both stopped and pushed me. We all giggled and headed back into the classroom.

"Okay so you all know what we excpect from all of you!.......no sex, no drugs, etc. Just fun old camping trip." Mr. Smith explained. Nobody really liked him. He was cool and everything but he was the biggest snitch you'd ever meet. Worse than a toddler.

"Awe no sex.....well thats sucks." Austin said from the back of the room. Everyone turned around and laughed. "Thats not funny." Mr. Smith added. Austin looked down.

He was the class clown yet there was something about him that was off.

It was after school i headed home to pack all my stuff. I saw my neighbor Michael. He's a weird guy. He would always stare at me when i walked into my house. I didn't talk to him much. All i knew was that he liked drawing and he had a little sister named Lilly. We use to talk alot and he told me his parents died. I felt bad for him but ever since that day I didn't anymore.

I didn't think about it much and stepoed inside. "Mom I'm home!"

"Hey How was school?" She asked putting her pile of clothes down. "It was okay." I answered.

I walked up to my room and put my books down. I started packing and I heard my mom come in. "I'm gonnaiss you." I turned around "Mom its only for 2 weeks and its not even that farr away." My mom looked down "Honey its 2 hours away." I smirked. "Exactly not that farr." She shrugged an left.

My phone vibrated. It was Niall. He's been my best friend for as long as I can remember. He's Austin's friend. I read the message,

Nialler:): Hey Austin said he wants to smash your cakes at the camping trip. (;

I rolled my eyes and answered back. 'No he didn't'. Psshhtt I wish. He's so hot but not only that he's really awesome and funny. I continued packing and my phone vibrated again.

Nialler:) : No im serious he's here with me(;

I answered back 'whatever :s' I know he doesn't like me like that. Atleast I dont't think so. I looked at myself in the mirror. Wow I'm ugly. My phone rang. "Um hello"

"Hey its Austin." My heart raced. "Hi its Sarah."

"I know who you are haha." I blushed. "Uhhhh." "So now you believe me Sarah?" It was Niall. "Yes Nialler." We hung up.....Does Austin really wanna have sex with me?

If he does I want to but on the other hand I don't. What if thats all he wants from me?.....

.sex

I looked at the time it was 11:30 pm. I went down stairs and looked for my brother. "Justin!.......If you pop out somewhere I will kill you!.....I have a big bat in my hand!" Someone ran behind me. "Okay okay okay!.....I quit." It was Justin my little brother.

"Where you really gonna kill me?" his eyes were watery. "Cause I'm only 6 you know. I like living" I smiled and hugged him. "Don't cry I was just kidding. Hey are you gonna miss me?" He looked up. "Yes." I smiled even bigger. "Lets go downstairs and make a sunday!" "But mom said we aren't allowed at night time." I giggled. "Moms asleep." He smiled and we both ran down stairs.