Chapter I

The Argo II landed in camp.

"Rachel?" I heard Juniper screech.

Juniper ran to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"I missed you so much! Congrats by the way," I looked at her oddly, " empathy link. Duh!"

"Thank you. I need your support. I'm terrified of what everyone else will think."

Octavian appeared at my shoulder. He pecked me on the cheek.

"Hey," he said cooly.

Juniper scrunched up her nose. Oh crap...

He put his arm around my shoulder.

"What is this?" Juniper asked.

"You said you knew!"

"About Joey! Not this! I love you Rachel but-"

Her eyes were wide with disbelief. I felt like crying. I buried my face in my hands.

"Juniper, if you aren't supportive, how am I going to tell everyone else? Please, just try to understand. You have Grover, I have Octavian. He went through everything with me, in the moment. He's not an ass, or a goat."

Juniper snickered. "Goats aren't that bad. You just have to hide the trash. You know what, I'm starting to like the idea of.. Hmmm.... Octachel ooorrrrr OH! Rachtavian! There, that's you name."

I rolled my eyes at her. Honestly, I couldn't have a better friend. Mel, the wind nymph, flew by.

"I heard Juniper. Rachtavian? I preferred Octachel. Anyway, good luck with that. I gotta go meet Clarrise. I'm trying to get her to babysit for Gleeson and I."

Octavian looked at me. " I like the nymphs."

I smiled and leaned on his shoulder.

"Are we going to tell anyone else today?" He asked.

"Ummm.... If we can find Annabeth."