Chapter 11

Rose's POV:

I looked at Robert intently, waiting for him to speak. He took a deep breath. "Well, first off, you've been living a lie your entire life." He told me. "What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"For one, your dad isn't your dad. His name is Jace and he's holding your real father, Ryan, captive. Your mother, Miranda, didn't die in that car crash like you were told, either.

"Jace kidnapped her from the hospital when the doctors diagnosed her as dead. She survived and is now held prisoner, too. She was told you died in the wreck and cried her eyes out. You have two siblings, too. A sister and brother. Jace bardged into your house one night while your mom was still pregnant with you. He intended to kill your father, but your mother offered herself to him, instead.

"He started beating you because Miranda wasn't there to protect  you anymore. The gangs he was always with is his pack. There are more, but those are his closest members. Your mother is half a werewolf, and your real father is full. That makes you 75% werewolf. You won't have your first shift until your next birthday, which is coming up soon. You need your mate there to help you shift, because he needs to bite you in order for the transformation to be complete. 

"Your sister's name is Bailey. Jace wants you back in his grasp and he plans to, um..." He swollowed thickly. "What?" I asked. "Mate with you forcefully." He said quietly. My eyes widened. "But, I already have a mate!" I shouted. He looked at me questioningly. I honestly was confused myself. 

"Rose, your eys are pink." Robert told me. "No, my eyes are green." I said dumbfounded. He shook his head. "Your first shift is near, remember? Your wolf is trying to surface. She knows who your mate is, even though you don't." Robert explained. 

I suddenly remembered something. "Who's my brother?" I asked. He smiled at me nervously.

"What's up, little sis?"

I know this isn't very long but I'm a little low on ideas and a lot of you wanted an update. I will update as soon as i can.