~Prologue~

In life,

people do compete to survive.

People do everything and give their very best to win.

Because in winning they feel they get the better side of the world.

No one wants to lose; no one wants to be defeated.

And everybody wants to get the first prize.

For me,

I compete for I want to show to everyone that I am not just a NO ONE.

That I exist,

that I have a use in this world,

and that I can be someone to be proud of.

I want them to believe in me.

That is why I really need to win.

Because for me,

WINNING means GETTING THE TRUST OF THE PEOPLE.

So I’ve been striving hard since then.

I swear to God whatever competition I will be joining, I’ll come home with the trophy.

But what if I’ll be joining a competition which is far different from the usual competitions I have competed.

A competition that gambles neither money nor any possessions,

neither name nor pride.

But a competition that bets nothing but….

my HEART.

Am I still gonna be the winner of this ever so called

“Love Competition”?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Well, it all started with a freaking competition. I know that from the very beginning I have the bigger possibility of winning it, knowing that I never experience for once in my life losing from all the competitions I have joined in. However when he finally said the three words and eight letters I was taken aback. My mind said you got it, you never failed to win. But the heck with my heart, it broke down as if I am the loser. I should be happy for I won again as what everybody expected, as what I expected, but something is wrong with me. I don’t know why but my heart keeps on wishing that I should have not won if winning means LOSING HIM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~