Bari x Tuba

"I can't wait to get the new pieces for the concert!" Bari says to a tenor, who is looking over her part. The Tenor looks up at bari "I know right!, the band director said they would feature the mid-low woodwinds and tuba". "Its about time, I am sick and tired of playing whole and half notes!" Bari complains. "Everyone back to your seats, or I will not give you the new music, I will keep them hostage" The band director says and we hurry to our seats. 

I sit in the back of the band, away from everybody...well except the basses and the tuba... "One person from each section come up and get your parts" The band director says to everyone. I get up and walk to the podium, It has a platform on it because our bad director is short.  I grab my part, which has two pages. I walk to my seat with my part in my hand. I return to my seat and look at my part. My eyes widen; I got a duo...i wonder with who? "I can't believe that I got a duo!" I mentally scream in my head as I pick up my pencil and start marking my part.

 I look at the duo and i notice the notes are 8th notes. I mark the key; b flat until the duo, which Is g flat. I look over at the tuba and he's scribbling away to. I look over at his part quickly. I see the part at the duo and sure enough it had notes. I lean closer to see his part has 8th notes and I fall out of my chair. I feel someone catch me. 

"Dammit" I mutter under my breath. I look up and I blush. He caught me, oh course."S-sorry" I mutter and lift myself. "Hey, it's ok bari" he says, continuing to mark my part. "Hey let me see your part" he asks, looking up from marking his part. I hand him my part. "So you have the duo" He asks, handing back my part. "yep and I can't wait to hear how it sounds" I say to Tuba. "Everyone Its almost time to go, Its 5:00 start packing up" The band Director states. I sigh as I get ready to go home. I head to my locker and start to pack up my stuff to go home. "Hey Bari" Tuba says, heading towards me. "Yeah" I say, closing my locker with my backpack witch is filled with books and homework. "Hey you want to walk out with me" Tuba says, hoisting his backpack over his shoulder. "Sure" I say, waving to my friends and walk with him. "Hey you doing anything this weekend" He questions, opening the door for me. "Thanks and I don't think so" I say to Tuba. "well i was wondering" Tuba says, scratching his head, "If you would go to the Ice-skating rink with me on Saturday". "Sure" I say happily smiling at him. He locks hands with me. I blush as my smile widens as we walk out the door.