Chapter 7-8 The Stranger

• Dedicated to Danesha Mcwilliams

"Who are you?" Bethany asked. "Why, young child," The old dragon began to say. "I've been watching your every move. You seem quite interesting, I cannot believe you escaped the Ressurection Tunnel, still human" Bethany stared into space. She started to remember the horror. The darkness- the fear - the agony. "I suppose you won't go back." The dragon grunted. "if you were to die again." 

 "I won't" Bethany whispered. "Well then my work is done here." The dragon waved his hands and sent Bethany into a transe. Suddenly she was reliving the tunnel, her worst experience ever.

Chapter 8

Bethany ran through the tunnel. That dirty dragon would pay. She dashed with all her might. Spiders the size of soccer balls ran up to her, cobwebs clinging to the dusty,unwashed walls and the dust on the walls started to cling to her feet, providing a home for the spiders. She was then tripped by a mysterious, vauge hole as if suggesting her to jump through. Maybe, Bethany would and it would be the right choice. She was about to jump until a stranger grunted "No!" Bethany store into the dakness. "Why ever not?" She asked, narrowing her eyebrows. Nobody could tell her what to do." Don't jump!" The stranger called. Bethany cried in frustration. "Show yourself!" She ordered and there infront of her stood a man. He looked horrible! His stomach was a skinny as a paperclip, his hair was as messy as a cloud pouring rain. He looked like he was spit up out of a sewer. "Please don't jump." He cried. "I'll tell you why - it's as simple as this.

       YOU'LL NEVER COME BACK!" 

"How do you know?" Bethany asked. "Well-I ran into this tunnel around the time BEFORE the dragons attacked. My friend and I were murdered by a ray from space. We both decided to run through the tunnel. We were great until we found that hole. My friend jumped and never came back until his skeleton was spit out later." Bethany looked around. There WAS a skeleton. A dusty,dirty skeleton. "So now you see why you can't jump! Right?" Bethany was silent. She then shook her head. " I know how much you want to go back. So I'll help you."