Islamabad, Pakistan

Islamabad, Pakistan Tour Guide

In Islamabad its starting to get a bit chilly, and you know what that's means...FALL! Remember to bring a sweater, or a thin jacket. Leggings, or pants are surly advised as well. Some places you should visit are the amazing restaurants like Andaaz, where they serve well cooked food, and had a lot of flavor. The Monal Restaurant is also great place to eat, because of the freshly cooked food, and the view from the place isn't that bad either. A good place to stay at is the Serena Hotel for a semi hefty price of 210$ a night. Another option for a place to stay is the New Cape Guest House, with a semi low price of 55$ a night. A nice place to visit is the Rose and Jasmine Garden, it is 20,260 square meters, and a variety of roses, as well as a dozen different specimen of Jasmine. Another place to visit that relates to greenery is the Margalla Hills, where you can hikes, walk, and see a great view of the mountains. A place that is fun to go to is the Bird Aviary where you can see many different birds that are close to an amazing lake. Over all there are also thinks that you will need you must look out for are the earthquakes that may happen. Over all please have fun in Islamabad, Pakistan. 

There you have it guys, this is my project paragraph. By the time you are reading this I might not have printed my paper, but I will ask for your advice, and yes Daphne-Lost-Monster- you may tell me/give me as much notes till you heart contents, oh and you to Leilani LaniandAriele. YEEEES MEL PLEASE HALP...I NEED ALL OF YOUR HELP!!!!!!