Ruler Of Hell Mornings

3rd pov:
"My lady?"

"Nngh,"

"Wake up.."

"Mmm no"

"(Y/n) get up this instant!"

"...."

"(Y/n).."

".."

"WAKE! UP! RIGHT! NOW!"

"Ahh!" The (h/c) fell off her bed

The raven haired butler sighed, "How are you suppose to rule the underworld of hell if your here sleeping in late hmm?"

"Uhh" the said girl named (y/n) said lost for words.

The butler sighed again stressed that their behind schedule. "(Y/n) your behind schedule and we are late!" He shouted. "Welllll Sebastian, you don't have to act like you have something stuck up your butt!" She hollered back. "Get dress,"

(Y/n) got into a black long gown dress but not without making mumbling here and there. As she walked out looking both left and right of a dark hallway and went right walking into the dinning room that was filled with human corpes head and blood, she smiled as one of the chefs walked out with a plate of rolls.

"Oh..my.." She exclamied lost for words the chef looked up in horror his black eyes widen "Is there something wrong m'lady??" She looked back up smiling showing her sharp shark teeth like before replying "nope. They look delicious! Just make sure Sebastian doesnt see it!!!" She whispered hollered. The chef demon nodded and walked away with the dish.

"If your being a child then I think Satan made the wrong thinking making you ruler of hell" a voice piped in. She pulled out her machine gun and spun around only met face to face with Sebastian her butler. She put the weapon up and smiled waving before making a dark aura surround her "Why dont you tell Satan himself" He only sighed and walked away looking at the damned pocket watch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: so.. so what did you think??

Comment below please (: and be honest!
*Vote if you want

♡I Love Y'all Little Munchkins♡