Stuck In A Spider Web

After thnat weird talk with Sebastian I ran into Claude in the garden. "What are you doing here? Sebastian didn't inform me you were coming.." He just stared at me, well it looked like glaring but STILL! "Oh?" He titled his head like a confused child trying to understand the game of hide and seek.

"You didn't answer, why are you here"

"You"

"What?" I questioned but couldn't even think on what he said cause he hit a nerve I blacked out. Usually for humans he would use a wash cloth of chemicals but that wont work since demons have strong immune system so he struck a nerve that even demons would black out faster than a human especially since he hit pretty hard.

I woke up he seemed the whole day past since we were already at dawn, I was chained to a wall and spider webs were all over me. Several spiders started to crawl their way where I was. "What the actual-"

"Oh your awake?" Claude peeked out of no where from the darkness and the spiders stopped crawling at the moment. "Claude what, where am I?!" I hollered. "A web" Oh my god! I should have known this fool was gonna start this crap with me, "No shit! Why am I chained up?!" He smirked looking up so the little bit sunlight shined through the barred window making his glasses reflection shine, pure bliss. "Because, how am I suppose to rule Hell with you around?" I rolled my eyes, "And Sebastian?" "Oh.. Ill get rid of him" I sighed. I am not afraid of this freak! I could care less but really? Chained up and spider web?! "Really Claude?" I asked getting bored and he could sense it I could tell.

"You may think this boring now princess but your going to start crying soon after! Your trapped in my spider web!" And with that the spiders continued their way to me and he disappeared all can be heard is a menacing laughter. I try to escape breaking the chains off me but the cuffs shocked and left a burning red mark on my wrists. I need to get out..