November 23, 3001

"Get up you two your going to be late for school" mom yells from down  stairs . 
I get up and walk outside  my door and run down the hall and i banged on Thomas's door  "get  up stupid."

He opens his door, i try to run back to my room but i was to late. He picked me up threw me over his shoulders and gave me a knuckle sandwich "who you calling stupid knucklehead." He puts me down, then I found myself skipping down to my room.

As i get ready I pick out a black and white  stripped  shirt  and white  pants with holes. I brush my long blonde curly hair. After i walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth, then i walk out and run down stairs and i meet Thomas  at the door.
"Dont  leave you haven't ate yet" mom demanded.

Thomas  and i ran out the door laughing "bye mom love you" we said at the same time.

"Lucy happy birthday, it suck that mom and dad forgot, but you know im here for you more than, i love little sis." Thomas  had a big smile  on his face.
"Your the best brother ever," i said with with a big smile on my face.
As we walk to our bus stop i see Jayson meyer my best friend i run up to him and we hug.
"Awww you to are so cute hahahaha,"

"Shut up stupid  were just friends" face  was rad because , i did like him  but i hope he doesn't  know though.
"Thomas can i talk to alone...come here........ ok how do you know i like Jason and please  dont tell any one."

"I i just figured  it out and i wont i promise."
So as we walk to our bus stop it comes ten minutes  late. We hop on the bus, we sit in the back.

Evey one is being so lound on the bus i cant even here my self  think. Look at Jasons' hair its so smooth  looking, i just want to tough it. As we get to school i wave goodbye to Thomas.

    I get to my locker, someone hands cover my eyes and i could here little voices in the background.
"happy birthday  lucy," i turn around  and see all of my friends, they all come up and hug me as tight as they could.
-----

As the school day ends, seeing smiles. The last bell rings, i keep hearing it ring over over again, theres a pounding  in my head but i get through  it.
"Hey lucy where are u going the buses are this way" Thomas  questioning, and Jason  look at me right in the eyes.
"Im going to walk home you guys can take the bus but i want to walk is that ok with Thomas." Thomas  nods his head yes so i start to walk, then i feel a arm around  me. "Please Jason I want to walk alone "