4

He didn't answer me so i scream louder "why are you fucking doing this to me i know you can hear me so so stop acting like u fucking can't"

He walks away, great. Fuck hes back, i feel his hand run over my neck. How in the hell did he get back there.

"Can you not touch me that would be great"

He grabes my face, " i can and i will so you better watch your mouth little miss" he lets go of my face

"What do you look like are you the same guy who acted me to day or are u closer to my age" i question

He walks away and turns on the lights and i dont see the guy who acted me i see brown hair and brow eyes and really white teeth, he looks nineteen or so

"Whats your name and why am i here"

My name is Evan Brown and im not going to hurt you" he said avoiding the other question.

"How old are you"

"19 how old are you" he repeats my question

"17 its my birthday today"

"Well happy birthday "

"thanks" as look down so i dont have to look at him my eyes start to tear up i miss my family.

"Lucy are you ok"

"Fuck no im not its my fucking birthday and im here not with my friends or anyone"

"Fine damn it ill tell you why your here do you remember the guy who acted you yeah he is my older bother josh brown and he as been watching you and i have been make sure he hasnt hurt you and this is the only way i could think of keeping you safe, i was told he was coming to your house to take you and im sorry for takeing you i just didnt want you to get hurt but i did hurt you your cry and i feel terrible" he confessed.

"So you did all of this to keep me safe thank you but why are u tying to keep me safe?"

"Reasons "

"Like what"

He didnt say anything but he walk to to me and got close, and untied me and "you can go if you want " but i just stayed in the chair.

"No im not going any were if josh is after me" i told him and i smile.

"Really" he has a big smile on his face and i nod my head yes.

" were you acting so rude to me earlier "

"Because i was thinking you wouldn't listen to me"

So the both of us just have a long conversation. Than there is a bang on the door and it opens, i jump behind even and rap my arms around him, i hied my face in his back.

"Where is she i know you have here even where is she i want her"

"No go away get out of here" he commanded. But he did listen.

"Im scared even" i wisper in his ear.

"Its going to be ok just make a run to the back door ill met you out there"

He cut the rops and i stay in the dark, then i ran to the back door and its stuck, it wont open.