Your Everything To Me

Quavo POV
TODAY IS GAME DAY 😈 ! I been waiting for this. My dreads braided up and everything, thanks to Bae 😊. We all was in the boys locker room getting ready. We all was ready so we was just waiting on the other team to come. All if us was turning up w/ my beats pill speacker playing March Madness by Future. We was live 😂. Then the coach came in there to give us our little talk before the game.
Coach: It's the final game to win the city title championship. I'm proud of all of you. All of your hard work and dedication payed off till this moment. Always remember that you all our talented. Use all that talent on the field tonight. We all did the football chant n the coach walked out. We continued to turn up to the songs.

Mia POV
All the cheerleaders had to go over the halftime cheer to see of all of them got it down pact. I demonstrated the cheer 2 times n me and cece watched to see if they all got it. After seeing that everyone is all good w/ it, I sat down n got on my phone. I was scrolling through Instagram until I got a FaceTime call from Kyra 😊. Kyra been friend since forever, well me and her twin sister Kahrizzmah, but we call her Rizzo. They moved back to Detroit when we were in 8th grade. Oh how I miss them. I answered when I seen her name go across the screen.
Mia: BITCHHHHH 😭 ?!
Kyra: Hey girl 😂. I seen Rizzo head pop up in the screen.
Rizzo: HEY DUDE 😊 !
Mia: OMG I miss y'all so much y'all need to come back to ATL !
Kyra: Ik I miss y'all too. Then Cece ran over to where I was at n seen I was on FaceTime w/ Kyra.
Cece: HEY DUDES 😊 !
K&R: Heyyy !
Cece: I miss y'all dude, when we graduate we coming down there.
Mia: Right. They both laughed.
Rizzo: We graduate next Thursday 😏.
Mia: Awh Congratulations 👏🏻. I'm proud of y'all.
Cece: Wish we could be down there to see y'all walk across the stage too 😕. We both sighed.
Kyra: Aye it's ok, who knows, we might pop up down there anytime 🤗. We laughed. The coach then walked in n told us it's time to get ready.
Mia: Aye we gotta go but I'll talk to y'all later love y'all 😘. They hung up. We all went to the bathroom to put in our cheer makeup and bows. I took a picture of all of us n posted on Instagram

lowkeymiaa_: I only fw bad bitches 😍😈.

I got likes n comments. We all out in our line to get ready to step on the field.

Makaylin POV
So I'm practicing w/ the dance team. The captain, Patricia fina get slapped 😴. Talking bout I'm off, nah bitch I'll knock you off, keep playin. We could all go on the field n we walked. The coach said soon as halftime comes, we need to be back in the room to do a quick practice. I walked outside n it's already a bunch of ppl. Like damn 😶. I spotted Take n Set sitting in the bleachers laughing n shit w/ they other friends. I walked over to them w/ my dance outfit on. I looked fine 😍. They was sitting on the 5th bench n so just screamed his government name. He hate when ppl do that 😭.
Kay: KIRSHNIKKKK 😏 ! I shouted. He turned around so quick. He looked down n smiled at me. He walked down n game me a good hug.
Take: Well look at you 😭, all skinny 😂.  I punched him in his arm.
Kay: Shut up 😑. I walked away n he grabbed my arm pulling me back.
Take: Aw I'm sorry. He said close she to my ear. I smiled. He kissed me on the cheek n I giggled a little. He let go n I walked over to the other girls. I was talking w/ them until I seen Mia n Cece come out w/ the rest of the girls. I ran towards them n screamed. We all group hugged.
Mia: MAKAYLIN OMG YOU LOOK FIRE 😭. We all laughed. She always say that to everybody.
Cece: Right you do 😂. I smiled n did a hair flip 😊.
Kay: Ha Ik I do 😜. But y'all look pretty too. They all did they little handshake. I stood there like really.
Kay: Y'all could a just did the group handshake but okay 😴. They all hugged me n we all did the handshake we all made in 10th grade. Then the announcer started talking n they walked on the side of the field while all the dancers sat down.

Take POV
Me n Set chillin while they bring out the rival team. Tbh they actually good af, better than our team tbh. If Quavo n Areyn ain't join this year, we wouldn't be in the finals. When the team came out, everybody booed them. Me n Set was just calling them all types of names 😂.
Set: YALL THEY THE BOOTY WARRIOR 💀. I start dying laughing bro. Then one looked over to where me n Set was n we both sat down. Hell we ain't scared, they just at some big built niggas. If quavo get tackled by one of them I swear I'm recording n laughing. He so skinny n they big af 😭. So then that's when they brung out our team. They entrance for when they get on the field is lowkey sweet 👀. Then quavo n areyn came out n did they little dance n they 5 second poses so the camera man can take they pictures. Look bout retarded if you ask me. So then they did the little coin toss n shit n the little shake hands. One of them ain't shake quavo hand n I was like ooh 👀. He just laughed n went back to his position.

*Skip To Halftime*

Mia POV
So it was time for the cheerleaders to do our cheers. I was lowkey killin it too 😭. As the captain 😜. They threw me up in the air for the standing pose. Then Cece and Tanasai came up for the pose too. We looked sweet 👏🏻. Oh btw we were down by 2 points 😑.  I mean the boys look tired. They all look mad too. I seen Bae w/ his hands on his head so I shouted out to him.
Mia: YOUR DOING GOOD BABY KEEP IT UP 😘. I blew him a kiss. He lifted his head up n caught my kiss n smiled ❤️.  I was looking around n seen my auntie n quavo's mom sitting next to eachother. I smiled n called there names.
Mia: CRYSTAL THERESA ! They both looked down at me smiling n waving.

Quavo POV
I'm bout tired of these big ass niggas dawg 😴. I looked up again cause I heard Mia screaming names. I look up n see Mia auntie n my moma. My mom was always too busy at work to come to my other games, but she came to this one. She supports me ❤️. She held up a sign n I read what it said.
"Go Q Baby Love U!"
I smiled n pointed at her.
Theresa: Love you. She mouthed cause ppl were yelling n screaming.
Quavo: Love you too.

Cece POV
The dancers were about to perform, so me n Mia all grabbed our phones n start recording. They danced to Latch Remix by DJ LilTaj. They routine was cold ! Then Makaylin had a little part n she did good. We was all screaming n cheering her on. After the routine, they did they pose n I jumped up screaming. Then take ruined the moment.
Take: Calm down doing the most 😐. I yanked one of his dreads n he screamed. I bust out laughing 😂.
Take: BRO STOP THAT SHIT HURT FR 😐 !
Cece: Well stfu before I rip one off yo SCALP ! He jumped when I yelled scalp. I died laughing 😭.

*Skips To Last 10 Seconds of the Game*

Mia POV
The dancers n the cheerleaders all on the sideline. I looked at the scoreboard, it's tied w/ 50 points. It's 10 seconds left n all we need is a touchdown to win. I'm shaking right now due to all the ppl screaming n stomping there feet. I seen as quavo huddled the team to give them the call. After that they all walked on the field. They don't look scared at all. They called the play n everyone started running or defending. I seen that Areyn has the ball and he passes it to q. Areyn pretended to still have the ball n everybody chased him. Then Quavo ran down the yards. One of the rival team players started chasing him. He tried to grab him n he jumped towards the end of the line n scored the touchdown. We all heard the siren n we won by 55 points. Quavo took his helmet off n jumped up n down. Everyone ran to him, even all us girls. They picked him up n gave him the trophy. We all ran up to the crowd n they put him down. I jumped on him n he held me.

Quavo POV
Man I'm happy af 😜🙌🏻. We won the city title. All the hard work we all put in to get this trophy. Mia ran up towards me n I held her up. We did a passionate kiss in front of everybody n literally, all the ppl in the stands n around us started screaming n clapping 😂. I stopped n she looked at me.
Mia: I'm so proud of you 😊. I hugged her tightly n she yelled out.
Mia: EW YOU SWEAT A LOT 😕. I laughed n kissed her again. Then take n set came up n start screaming n shit.
Take: AYE PARTY AT THE CRIB TONIGHT AYEE 😜.
Set: WE RICH BITCHHH 👏🏻. They both retarded as hell. We all just laughed.
Quavo: EVERYBODY ITS A PARTY AT MY HOUSE PIPE IT UP 😏 ! I yelled out. All the football players went to the locker room n started getting they stuff together. When I put Mia down she ran to her other friends. Then my mom n Mia auntie walked up to me.
Theresa: Oh I'm so proud of my baby 😚. She said while hugging me giving me a bouquet of roses.
Quavo: Thanks ma 😊.
Crystal: I'm proud of all you guys, y'all did wonderful 😌. I gave her a hug. They walked away to look for Mia n Cece. I was walking to the locker room, but then I stopped. I turned around n looked at the empty field. I started thinking, everything in my life right now is good n I thank god for these blessings.

They won AYEE 😜. Part 2 to this chapter 👀???? What willhappened next 👀 ???? Chapter 15. Vote n Comment Please 🌹.