1.1 What a day!

Ryan's POV

*in my room*
*alarm clock ringing*

Freakin' alarm clock!

Mom: Honey! You have to get up now! You're gonna be late for school!

Welp! I think I should get up now. Before mom go here and make some noise.

*went down and go to dining room*

Mom: Good Morning Honey!

Me: Good Morning Mom! What's for breakfast?

Mom: Oh! You're all time favorite of course! Bacon and Egg with Ham and Cheese sandwich!

Me: Wow Mom. Good to know!
I said sarcastically

Mom: Don't give me that sarcastic answer Ryan or you will eat nothing.

Me: Nah Mom! I'm just kidding! Of course that's my favorite breakfast! Everyday Mom. Everyday!

Honestly, I do love that kind of breakfast but that doesn't mean that it will be my everyday breakfast.

Mom: Okay. Now eat your breakfast my dear.

Me: Kaaaaay!

After eating my "most beloved breakfast of all", I finally prepared for my first day of school.

*school bus horn*

Mom: Honey the bus is here you should go now before the bus leaves you.

Me: Okay Mom! Bye! See you later!

*in the bus*

"Hey Ryan!"

Huh? Who's that?

"Ryan! Over here!"

As I'm searching who called me on my name, I saw a guy who's waving his hands for me to see him.

Me: Aye! Sean! Long t-

Bus Driver: Are you gonna sit kid? or nah?

Me: Oh sorry!

I sit next to Sean. Good thing there's no one sitting next to him tho. By the way, He's Sean Fujiyoshi, my Bestie since we're High School. Did I just said "Bestie"?! Who cares!

Sean: Sup dude! Long time no see!

Me: Aye! I know right! Damn! You look so different!

Sean: And so do you!

Me: So you're in same school as me huh?

Sean: Yeah, actually I saw your mom on a Convenience Store and I asked him how are you and what school you're going to.

Me: Oh for real? My mom never told me anything.

Sean: Oh. I guess she just forgot to tell you.

Me: Yeah. Maybe.

*Arrived at school*

Me: Damn! New School, New Life dude.

Sean: True that! New faces, new friends, new-

Sean was interrupted as he saw a girl with long black hair, with brown eyes in a pretty black dress.

Me: Ugh, Sean? You were saying?

Sean: Oh! Sorry what is it again?

Me: You were saying "new" and by that you were interrupted when you saw that girl.

Sean: O-oh... I'm sorry dude. I just got interrupted again.

Me: *sigh* forget it. Let's go!

And we head to our designated room...

Author's POV!
Hey guys! So some of you might know me on Instagram and Facebook. So I made this story in honor of our beloved sensei Ryan Higa. It's been years since I've done one of stories here in Wattpad so... I hope you guys like it! :)