1.2 What a day!

Sean's POV

What the eff is wrong with me?! That was the first time I stared in a girl!

Am- Am I falling in love?! No! This can't be true! I don't wanna hurt myself anymore. I'm tired of being a fool in love! I'm tired of hurting myself...

That's the reason why until now I'm still single and NOT ready to mingle.

Ryan's POV

Dang! Sean must be getting himself a new girl huh? But has he moved on with his past relationship?

I remember that time when I saw him cried a lot. And that was the first time I saw him cry. That was the time too that I promised him that I'll never leave his side no matter what! Yeah I know it sounds gay but really I promised him that.

Well, I'd be happy for him if he fall in love again. But I wish he'll find a right girl for his poor broken heart.

I know that even though he doesn't tell me something, I know his heart is still not ready to mingle that's why he's still single.

*in the classroom*

Me: Wow! This room is awesome! It's very different from other schools though.

Sean: I feel you bro! The interior designs are so cool! I feel like we are in Hogwarts right now!

*we both gasp*

Sean and I: Hogwarts in real life! Yeah!

Omg! We've really said it so loud that everyone in the classroom stared at us. That is so embarrassing! Dang it!

Me: O-oh hey guys!

Sean: Well this is awkward.

Me : I know right!

All of a sudden, a random guy walked towards us...

Strange Guy: hey! sup guys! Welcome to HW Academy!

Sean: Hey! Uhm, you're a new kid too?

Strange guy: Ugh, yeah I'm new here too and actually, my father owns this school.

Ryan: Woah! That's cool! If your father owns this school, then you must be one of the owners too!

Strange Guy: Shhhh! Don't say it out loud. You guys are the only person who knows about that.

wow! that's... unusual. How come can a guy trust someone that easy?! I mean, we are strangers for him and he's a stranger for Sean and I too. And we've only met for like 30 seconds ago and he already told us his life!

I mean not he's whole life but 80% of his life to be exact.

Me: Oh sorry...

Strange Guy: Well actually, I don't assume myself as the owner too because I don't manage this school, my father does.

Sean: Oh okay then. By the way, my name is Sean. Sean Fujiyoshi.

Me: And I'm Ryan... Ryan Higa.

Strange Guy: Ryan Higga?

I knew it! Every time guys! Every time!

Me: No. It's Higa not Higga.

Strange Guy: Oh haha! I'm so sorry.

Me: No need to say sorry it's fine.

Strange Guy: Oh! My name is Josh... Josh Golden.

Wow that surname is a treasure right there!

Sean: Well! Nice to meet you Josh!

Me: Yeah, It's a pleasure to meet you!

*bell rings*

Josh: Oh! Time to be on our seats now! Well you guys can sit beside me. There are still two seats there.

Sean: Uh, sure!

So the teacher finally showed up! And we didn't do anything other than introducing ourselves. And the bell rings which means it's time to go home!

Sean's POV

So the first day is over! Finally! Because we did nothing other than introducing ourselves to our Professors which I really hate!!!

I'm a shy type guy! I don't want to be standing in front of the class and start speaking! Because when I do that, my hands and feet start sweating!

Yeah, I know that's a weird effect but that really happens to me every time I'm in front of the class or in front of the crowd.

That's I am soooo glad that this day is finally over! Phew! What a day!

Ryan: Hey Sean!

Me: Yeah?

Ryan: I miss our friends Greg, Will, Derrick, Josh Fu, Mary Erika and Daina.

Me: Yeah same thing bro!

Ryan: *sighs* Should we call them all and hangout?

Me: Right now? Sure bro! That'll be fun! It's like a mini reunion for all of us!

Ryan: Yeah. Let's call them... Oh wait I don't have their phone number dammit!

Me: I have their numbers. Here you go.

*gives the phone to Ryan*

Ryan: Wow! They agreed! I didn't expect that! I thought they have so much to do right now. But that's great!

Me: Well that's cool!

Ryan: Yeah we should go home now so that we can still prepare.

Me: Yeah let's go.

Author's POV
Hey guys! So this is the continuation I am so sorry if it's not long enough because I'm tryin' to manage my time for my studies, this story and my time for my Lamp Accounts so I hope you guys will understand.