Chapter One

*Drew's Point Of View*
It was a cold, stormy February night and the ice had caused the power lines to freeze over which resulted in the power cutting off. Jayk and I were cuddled up using our body heat to keep warm. I love this. I REALLY love this. Jayk was sound asleep, still I placed a gentle kiss on his cheek. Then the power cut back on startling Jayk.

"Hey the power's back on. Drew, you're going to have to move dear. I got to pee!" He groaned.

"I'm moving." I said getting up frantically, just about tripping over the covers as I did.

"Are you alright? You did it again, didn't you?" Jayk yelled from the bathroom. I've only tripped overall the covers twelve total times that night.

"Yes." I groaned leaning the doorframe of the bathroom, waiting my turn. We spent the night cuddling when Jayk looked at me.

"Eight more times to go."

"What?" I was clearly confused.

You've only tripped twelve." He chuckled softly and I rolled my eyes and went on to sleep without a word.

It was 9:00 am and I woke up to the smell of bacon. I walked in the kitchen, Jayk was in his boxers fixing bacon and waffles. I walked up behind him wrapping my arms around his waist resting my head on his shoulder.

"Breakfast is served." Jayk grinned putting a waffle and some bacon on my plate and sat down beside me.

"Jaykob Andre... One waffle?" I arched an eyebrow.

"Waffle for you sir." He placed anoter waffle on my plate.

"Thank you." I smiled eating my bacon. We ate our breakfast and I went to work at my little job at Pizza Hut. When I came home I heard the shower running and walked in the bathroom. "Mind if I join?" I asked.

"Yeah go ahead." Jayk said as I started slipping off my clothes. I got in and turned on my side of the shower. After we were done cleaning we just stood there cuddling for a while and got out and dressed. "What do you want for dinner?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Panera?" I asked wanting my unsweet tea and some soup and a sandwich.

" I guess that'd be alright." He smiled. We went to Panera and ate our dinner and went home. We sat at the tv watching it for a while nothing interesting was on so I kissed Jayk the kiss intensifying slowly it lasted about two minutes when he pulled away.

"Damn, I love your kisses!" He smiled. It slowly turned bed time and we went to bed and went to sleep.  I was so tired I went to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. Jayk however stayed awake for a while.