What is life ....?

Many people have this question on their mind. Well for some life is a prison , or just plain hell. Many people dont know what its like to be a prisoner of their own life but yet many people do. Some people live day to day with no problem but there are many people who aren't capable of doing that. There are so many people who sit in their room wishing they could die. For those of you who don't know what its like to be in that state its not fun at all and its definitely not because they are weak . For someone to be suicidal means they have so much pain in their hearts ,and they are just tired of trying . I've been there and  I know what goes on in your mind when your holding that blade in your hands , or that bottle of pills. You get an ease of mind knowing all of your pain and suffering could be over for good. All of this isn't what it seems though. I know all of this is hard now but trust me everything will make sense eventually . If things seem like that can't get better they will that's a promise. You've made it this far already and i know your tired of trying so hard but one day all your hard work will pay off.Until then just put down your blades and listen to music or whatever you like to do to ease your mind. Things are hard for you but you will never be faced with anything you are not strong enough to battle. Just hold in there for now cause you will get the happiness and love you deserve .