A day to remember

~Bored: Ugh...Lets see who else I can ship...Oh I know! How about a brotherxBrother fan fiction ;OOO well any who enjoy :D~

                                          A day to remember~

     Fighting, kicking, cursing each other out is a daily routine for me and my bro. Me and Ricardo were living under the same roof ever since our parents divorced and left us behind. At first I didn't like the idea of living by ourselves, but after a few months, I'm starting to like the idea of living with my bro.

   "YO JASON WAKE UP YOU IDIOT!" "MAKE ME YOU LITTLE FUCKER!'' ''NIGGA SAID WHAT NOW?'' "YOU HEARD ME DAMN WELL!" I screamed back at him. I could hear his thundering footsteps as he went up the stairs, so I knew what was coming. I jumped out of bed and got ready for my morning fight with my bro. "NIGGA WHERE YOU AT??!" My bro said as he cracked his knuckles and neck. Once he spotted me, he took a lunge towards me, He gave me a good punch in the cheek before I could even react to his sudden movement, "Nigga think he can get away with things? When I say up, you get the fuck up! No excuses!"

           While he was blabbering  about how things should work when he commands something, I took that as an opportunity for a good hard jab on the cheek. I quickly pounced on him and punched him repeatedly, He tried to defend himself but I was punching to quickly. He grabbed my wrist and flipped me over." AHAH LOSER LOOKS LIKE I WIN" ''Pfft you wish.. I got the most hits" He forcefully stuffed my face into the pillow making it hard for me to breath, "Nigga said what now?" He said upset. I muffled into the pillow about how much off a shitty fighter he was (But really isn't cause you should see him in fights with his enemies at school) And said nothing after that.

     He got off of my and dragged me out of my room, "Oi..Its Saturday.. Which means my girlfriend is coming over." He said to me. I looked at him and groaned. He was talking about Tina. The slutty little whore he calls a girlfriend. I fucking hate that bitch. I wish I pushed her off a cliff into a tank pull of phriannas. "Why does she have to come over? You know how much.." "Yeah, yeah I know how much you hate her. I heard that several times" He said rolling his eyes. Both him and Tina have been going out for 2 months now, which makes me shocked cause usually she would stay with a dude for like..3 weeks then cheat. I guess Ricardo found a way to keep her in tack.

    He opened the bathroom door and pushed me to the water basin, "Brush, shower and put on some clothes, Tina's coming over at 6. GOT IT?" He demanded. ''Yeah, yeah.." I said muttering under my breath "Ok then.. hop to it" He said as he walked away. I closed the door and  looked at the mirror to admire myself. My caramel skin glistened as the bathroom lights were dimmed down, I admired my nice tanned mid section and passed over my 6 packs. 'Mm.. All the ladies love it when they see me in gym" I said to myself as I flexed my muscles "This heart throb has a body of a god." I said as I did my sexy pose.

    But when I looked back to the mirror, I started to think about Ricardo. He has more of a god like figure and body than I do. He's mocha skin, his amazing 6 pack (Well looks like to me an 8 pack but hey who cares) His shockingly huge biceps and triceps, when he wears a shirt always pop out at you almost saying " Hey you wanna touch and feel me?". His amazing hazel eyes, its like looking into a pirates chest full of gold, his handsome face, his nice hair cut, I'm telling you he's like the hot black version of Hercules on earth. THAT's how good he looks to me...Its no wonder girls, hoes, whores, or sluts like Tina are attracted to him. I get girls too but not as much as he do. I'm telling you.. if a girl breaks up with him (Which is not ever possible) He ends up getting another girlfriend within the next 3 days.

   I shook out my Ricardo-daydream and hold my head, "What the hell Jason.. He's your brother for Pete sake, don't go thinking about how sexy he.. is.." I stop dead in my tracks when I notice.. the most shocking thing... I got a pain- staking erection in my boxers standing nice and tall. I looked at it wide eyed "You gotta be kidding me" I said chuckling to myself nervously, "No.. No it can't be.... he's my bro.. Well lately I've been feeling weird around him. like.... almost in a sexual way.. DAMNIT!" I yelled as I pounded on the counter. "I'm not GAY! I LOVE GIRLS!" I yelled "What did you say bro?" Replied Ricardo who was watching TV down the hall "N-Nothing" I said as I tried to calm down and looked back down at the proof that I may be a Bi. "Oh.. Ok" He said as he went back to his TV show.

   "Today is gonna be the most weirdest day ever...." I said to myself.

                                                                      To be continued

  ~Sorry but I didn't feeling like plotting the whole story at one time soooo TADA Cliff-hanger~