CHOICE 2: "Don't Tell Tyler"

READ CHAPTER 11 FIRST.
IF YOU HAVE READ IT, MOVE ON.

-- YOU HAVE CHOSEN CHOICE 1 --
-- "DON'T TELL TYLER!" --

[SYAQ POV]

"Evan.. Don't Tell Tyler!" I whispered.

"What do you mean?!" He said, looking at me.

"Don't reply.. just.. dont" i said and Evan and Craig respected my decision.

"Enjoying your little chat?" We heard Harry said while clapping.

The three of us look behind and Harry is smirking.

"You know.. i thought you guys are making my job easy and i wont kill (Y/N) that fast. Well, i guess im wrong."

"Dont you dare switch it on!" I shouted and look at (Y/N), frowning.

She mouthed the words, "i love you guys so much and thank you" and i started to let some tears flow down my cheeks.

I could see tears starting to form in her eyes and  i know she is restless and tired.

"You guys leave me no choice.."

[TYLER POV]

Its been 15 minutes and there's no respond.

"Tyler.. calm down baby"

"She is not even fking replying!"

"What?! (Y/N) always say that Syaq would reply within 3 to 5 minutes!"

"Its been 15 minutes! 5 minute my ass.."

"That's weird.. How about you try calling (Y/N)?"

"I tried.. it just go straight into voice mail."

"Called Syaq?"

"She decline my call"

"What?! Track her phone then.." she said, standing up and walk towards me as i take out my phone and track her phone.

"The phone is not even near her house..

"How?"

"J-Just call the police. I think i know where they are right now!" I shouted and she nod.

Thats one reason why i love Rene.

She listens to me and understands me.

[YOUR POV]

All hell's breaking lose.

Everyone is fighting again.

Even though Evan and Craig are injured, they still wiling to fight with Harry.

Harry is too strong for them.

On the other hand, Syaq wanted to run for me but got kicked again by Harry. Now she is in ground, trying to catch her breathe while holding her chest and coughing blood.

"Syaq! Are you okay?!" I shouted, through the sounds of screaming and punching.

"Y-Yeah.. dont worry about it" she said and run towards me again, safely, while holding her chest.

As she place her hands on the leather belts on my hands, Harry kick Craig and Evan away from him as hard as he can and glare at me.

"S-Syaq.. hurry up!"